Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle vs Henderson Co.

Who wins 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Is it true that Hendo coaches won't trade film?

Well, word is that the Henderson Coaches never trade film, But im not sure so dont quote me please.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that Hendo coaches won't trade film?

 

I have heard this too.

Sending out a challenge to all Raider fans and anyone else who would like to support a Northern Kentucky team! The last two weeks the boys have felt the cheering sections for the opposing teams have done a much better job of supporting their teams. Please all Raider fans come out and support your team, yell and cheer, show them how proud we are they have gotten this far. They have worked so hard this year and fan support means a lot to them. It always helps the momentum of the game. RAIDER FANS PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Good challenge raider mom. I think the crowds at the last two or three games have reminded me of a Kentucky basketball game against an lesser opponent. The fans expect to win so they don't think they have to cheer. More of a social wine and cheese crowd. Even the students haven't been very loud. Raider fans need to learn to get loud and stay loud during the game. Let's hope the holiday weekend doesn't hurt attendance.

What day is the game on thur or fri at 730

Well, word is that the Henderson Coaches never trade film, But im not sure so dont quote me please.

I can't speak for this game but I can tell you that "the Henderson Coaches never trade film" is not correct.

I overheard someone say that they got film!

Heard they got it yesterday around 2:30

Its funny how so many post in this thread start with "I heard" or "word is". How about a little more facts instead of so much rumor. Like I said I know for a FACT the HC coaches trade film. I have been there to see it myself before.

 

As far as the game who knows. I know zero about Ryle. I didn't even know where Union was until this week. I don't think either team was ever expected to still be standing at this point. Henderson was picked by many in this area to go 5-5 in the regular season and probably have a first round exit in the playoffs. What Duffer and the other coaches have done with these kids is unbelievable.

Its funny how so many post in this thread start with "I heard" or "word is". How about a little more facts instead of so much rumor. Like I said I know for a FACT the HC coaches trade film. I have been there to see it myself before.

 

As far as the game who knows. I know zero about Ryle. I didn't even know where Union was until this week. I don't think either team was ever expected to still be standing at this point. Henderson was picked by many in this area to go 5-5 in the regular season and probably have a first round exit in the playoffs. What Duffer and the other coaches have done with these kids is unbelievable.

I am detecting a note of sarcasm in Old School 33 and Ryle Raider 34's post. I would say that they recieved film yesterday at 2:30.

I am detecting a note of sarcasm in Old School 33 and Ryle Raider 34's post. I would say that they recieved film yesterday at 2:30.

It wasn't directed towards them so much.

 

Anyway, good luck Friday night Raiders.

I can't link to any articles but I had heard from a player that Ryle and Henderson were not exchanging film and that Ryle had picked up film on Henderson from another team. I posted that here to see if anyone could confirm that or enlighten us as to why.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.