Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ffg dfffffff ffg ffff coff ffffafd ffg dft.fdffdf fffgf fffffbfffxfffgdfff ffffffxffh

Featured Replies

I saw on twitter that he is in the mix for centerfield in order to "get his bat in the lineup." Am I the only one that thinks we are making too much of his 9 hits from last year?

He would probably be the Reds best defensive CF too. He runs very well and obviously has a cannon for an arm. I kind of like that the Reds are at least considering it...thinking outside the box somewhat...

I am a big Michael Lorenzen fan. I do think its a little crazy that they are thinking about using him as a CF, but why not give it a try in Spring Training.

He played it in college, so it's not like it's all new to him. It gives them another option.

I don't buy for a second that they're realistically considering it.

If they want him to play and bat, it shouldn't be as a starter. Bring him in and instead of pulling him for LH hitters OR guys he doesn't match up well against, send him to the OF (corner, preferably - I think CF requires too much defensive responsibility) while you bring in a LHP or someone who matches up better. Bring him back to the mound to face better matchups.

This team needs to do whatever it takes to win.

Getting batters out is just as important as a bat in the lineup.

No. Waste of time. His real value to this team is getting hitters out late in games. Pitching is the key to more victories for the Reds. This is the Major Leagues for crying out loud. The more ABs he gets the more exposed he will be

Adam Jones is still available in FA, be a nice addition to CF.

Adam Jones is still available in FA, be a nice addition to CF.

 

Here is a shocker for you - Billy Hamilton had a better WAR last year than Adam Jones.

Getting some live action in center today. Personally, I love it. I love preparing for anything that may at some point give you an edge. It doesn't mean the Reds have to play him in center, ever, but if at some point the matchups, situation, batting order, etc, dictate that it would be beneficial for them to do so I will be pumped they were prepared to do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.