Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Danville

Who will win this semi-final game? 97 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this semi-final game?

    • Danville
      65%
      64
    • Mayfield
      34%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
This is exactly why THIS Raider fan will be cheering the Ads all the way! They truly are classy and do things the right way. :ylsuper:

Thank You!:thumb:

  • Replies 111
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AA and Titletown Clown...what are the weather prognosticators predicting for Friday night up in Danville...will the football gods be smiling down on us?

  • Author
AA and Titletown Clown...what are the weather prognosticators predicting for Friday night up in Danville...will the football gods be smiling down on us?

I believe they will! I hear that Looks like Friday sunny high 63 Friday evening clear low 40! Sounds Perfect!

This is exactly why THIS Raider fan will be cheering the Ads all the way! They truly are classy and do things the right way. :ylsuper:

True spread that love around, we need it toooo

Hard to believe theres no smack talk in this thread....Go look at the other games coming up this week and check out all the smack going on....Guess neither team wants any bulletin board material for the other....I believe whoever makes the fewest mistakes and stays the course with there game plan, will come out on top....And, whoever gets out of the gate better and builds some early momentum....

 

As that crazy clown said, two of classiest teams and fans in my book. The number of games played against each other and the tightness of most of them have earned mutual respect and as Clown said, I think the looser will be in full support of the winner at the Pizza Box.

AA and Titletown Clown...what are the weather prognosticators predicting for Friday night up in Danville...will the football gods be smiling down on us?

 

From what I've heard, there will be clear skies for the Ads; but dark stormy skies will envelope the Cards side of the field.;)

 

Actually, according to the paper, should be dry and seasonally chilly.

Admiral Fans, Cardnial Fans! Titletown Clown and Myself are going to be having a pregame meal at the Danville Shoneys around 5:00 P.M. E.S.T.!All are invited to join us! If anyone needs directions just P.M. Myself or Titletown clown! Looking forward to meeting my brothers from B.G.P!:dancingpa

 

 

:dancingpa thats the spirit

:dancingpa thats the spirit

 

Toothpick, I looked for you guys last year when I came down for the Mayfield/Bardstown game but never ran across you. Hopefully, we can get together this year.

Ads 37

Cards 21

 

I just think the Ads will have more team speed than the Cards will have seen. Coach Harp was quoted earlier this year as saying that this was the best team speed he has ever had. When I think of the Ads of the past and after seeing them play twice I would have to agree. That said Mayfield is perfectly capable of winning any game they play after all "Tradition does not graduate" Good luck to both teams hope to see one of you at the pizza box next week.

Good luck to you are well Jumper Dad!

 

Speed kills and Mayfield can neutralize it somewhat...if Danville turns the corner on the Cards...goodnight it is!

Toothpick, I looked for you guys last year when I came down for the Mayfield/Bardstown game but never ran across you. Hopefully, we can get together this year.

 

Sorry about that, wish I had of had the chance to roll out the red carpet treatment for you, guess its a blue carpet up there, anyway I got a PM from Adopted and made some arrangements and he said you guys were working together. I appreciate you guys efforts.

Ads 37

Cards 21

 

I just think the Ads will have more team speed than the Cards will have seen. Coach Harp was quoted earlier this year as saying that this was the best team speed he has ever had. When I think of the Ads of the past and after seeing them play twice I would have to agree. That said Mayfield is perfectly capable of winning any game they play after all "Tradition does not graduate" Good luck to both teams hope to see one of you at the pizza box next week.

 

Good points I too think the Ads speed will create some problems, I have not seen the Ads play but an guessing that they will be comparable to Hoptown or PT who were both quick as hickups

Ads 37

Cards 21

 

I just think the Ads will have more team speed than the Cards will have seen. Coach Harp was quoted earlier this year as saying that this was the best team speed he has ever had. When I think of the Ads of the past and after seeing them play twice I would have to agree. That said Mayfield is perfectly capable of winning any game they play after all "Tradition does not graduate" Good luck to both teams hope to see one of you at the pizza box next week.

 

 

Wow, that's saying a lot. They are faster than the early 90's run that won 3 out of 4 titles? It might be true but that is saying a whole lot more about Danville's speed than I've heard to this point.

Ads 37

Cards 21

 

I just think the Ads will have more team speed than the Cards will have seen. Coach Harp was quoted earlier this year as saying that this was the best team speed he has ever had. When I think of the Ads of the past and after seeing them play twice I would have to agree. That said Mayfield is perfectly capable of winning any game they play after all "Tradition does not graduate" Good luck to both teams hope to see one of you at the pizza box next week.

 

I believe Coach Harp actually said he felt he had more overall team speed than last years team and probably more than he's had in the last 3 to 4 years...

Online newspapers don't give all the stories and details online.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.