Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Danville

Who will win this semi-final game? 97 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this semi-final game?

    • Danville
      65%
      64
    • Mayfield
      34%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know its early but I can't hardly wait!I will make no prediction.I expect one of the best football games in the state come Friday night!;)

  • Replies 111
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the game I was hoping for. As I said in another thread, we'll have 2 of the most storied teams in Ky high school football battling one more time before the new system creates 25 classes next year or 6 or whatever.

 

Hey Adopted Admiral, we need to come up with a pregame get together with the Card fans, a tailgate or maybe something out at the restaurant. Let me know what you think.

Have these two teams played before?

Have these two teams played before?

 

I've heard rumors of such.

Good luck Admirals.

 

All of CKY is rooting for you.

Its 2am , metcalfe is way to dang far to be in our region, this kind of drive for a regional should be against the law. but I cant wait guys, more tommrow

 

By the way congrats Ads

Should be another classic....I know this series has been 1 sided as far as wins and losses, but, so many of those games could have gone either way..

I've not seen the Ads this year, but, no need..I've seen them so many times in past years and they're pretty much a mirror image every year...This one, as it always does, will come down to who executes there game plan and who has the fewest turnovers...

  • Author
Its 2am , metcalfe is way to dang far to be in our region, this kind of drive for a regional should be against the law. but I cant wait guys, more tommrow

 

By the way congrats Ads

Yea that is a crazy road trip there for a region game! I feel bad for you guys having to turn around and having to travel further next week! I am glad that you guys won and that you are visiting us one last time! You guys have a safe trip!

Well, it is time for one of the more classiest rivalries in the state to come to a close; the Admirals and Cardinals playing for the right to head to Louisville and contend for a Class A championship. With the new realignment next year Mayfield remains in Class A while Danville heads to Class AA; Cardinals must make the 4+ hour bus ride to Danville on Friday.....what is your take on this one?? This should be another amazing battle and with it being the last potential game ever between the two teams I look for nothing short of a BATTLE!!! What do you think????

Man, this should be an excellent game. I can't wait to see what Mayfield has coming back from last year. Danville should be prepared, they know Mayfield is for real. I still wish it were Bardstown in this game but it should be some great class A football.

Man, this should be an excellent game. I can't wait to see what Mayfield has coming back from last year. Danville should be prepared, they know Mayfield is for real. I still wish it were Bardstown in this game but it should be some great class A football.

 

Mayfield lost all of there potent running game from last year(Rust,Dumas,Hatchell)..There RBs this year are smaller and can't pound the ball for those extra yds like these 3...There pass blocking is better and Shelton is throwing the ball much better and has more receiving targets than last year...The LBs are all back from last year and there secondary is better but there line doesn't get the pressure on the QB like they did last year, so, to answer your question, it's probably a draw...Overall talent, i'd take the 05 team, but, the 06 team would be harder to prepare for because they really don't have any stars to key on and are a little more diverse...

Danville-28

Mayfield-17

I think it'll be more of a defensive battle and the one who protects the ball and can convert on the others mistakes will win...The Cardinals ability to make field goals could play a big role... I'm going to go with the Cardinals in a close one.....Mayfield 17 Danville 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.