Mayfield at Danville

Who will win this semi-final game?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this semi-final game?

• Danville
    • Mayfield

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online newspapers don't give all the stories and details online.

Nor do some of the people who have seen them. Those I've talked to never described their speed in those dimensions.

Just4Fun said Harp's comments were in reference to the last 4 or 5 years.

If it makes any of the Cards fans feel any better, I have almost as far to travel as you guys do to see the game as I will be returning from a Thanksgiving visit at my mother's house in Western Ky on Friday. ;)

If you see an SUV with "GO ADS" on it traveling up the WKY Pkwy Friday.....that means you need to slow down because you will be passing a vehicle that is also speeding..........

If it makes any of the Cards fans feel any better, I have almost as far to travel as you guys do to see the game as I will be returning from a Thanksgiving visit at my mother's house in Western Ky on Friday. ;)

If you see an SUV with "GO ADS" on it traveling up the WKY Pkwy Friday.....that means you need to slow down because you will be passing a vehicle that is also speeding..........

Haha, why would you ever want to move up to Danville?? Just kidding, I really like the countryside up there and I am sure it is a great place to live. Whereabouts did you used to live in WKY?

Maybe a little bullentin board material courtesy of Hal Morris at the AMNews...

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=27098&format=html

:sssh: :sssh: Not so fast Mr. Morris...

Go Cards!!!:thumb:

You all know Im a big Admiral Fan and also a Cardinal Fan! Hal Morris is entitled to his opinion,but most Admiral fans do not agree with his prediction of the score! We all know it's going to be alot closer of a game than 42-21! The true Admiral fans do not make predictions! especially when they are going to be playing Mayfield!:thumb:

Hals just like everyone else on here...He's got his opinion and so be it...I'm sure he believes what he's saying, but, the truth of the matter is nothing any of us say or think makes a whole lot of difference...15 to 18 year old kids are hard to figure sometimes and who really knows how either team will react or play on friday night. Thats why they play the game...Good Luck to both teams....

Hals just like everyone else on here...He's got his opinion and so be it...I'm sure he believes what he's saying, but, the truth of the matter is nothing any of us say or think makes a whole lot of difference...15 to 18 year old kids are hard to figure sometimes and who really knows how either team will react or play on friday night. Thats why they play the game...Good Luck to both teams....
I just wish Hal Would keep it out of the newspaper!At least the online newspaper! hehe!:D

Unless for whatever reason either team comes out with the objective to pass the ball, which I seriously doubt, there is simply not going to be enough time in this game to put up 63 points. Both defenses are too good to allow the quick strike, and I expect that both defensive lines are too strong to allow the passer a seven-step drop. I think this will be more of a static affair.

Unless for whatever reason either team comes out with the objective to pass the ball, which I seriously doubt, there is simply not going to be enough time in this game to put up 63 points. Both defenses are too good to allow the quick strike, and I expect that both defensive lines are too strong to allow the passer a seven-step drop. I think this will be more of a static affair.

I agree!:thumb:

Maybe a little bullentin board material courtesy of Hal Morris at the AMNews...

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=27098&format=html

:sssh: :sssh: Not so fast Mr. Morris...

Go Cards!!!:thumb:

Well it finally happened...some sort of trash talk...glad to hear from Adopted Admiral that not many people in the good town of Danville share his ideas and opinion.

And I have one question:

Was this Hal Morris or Hal Mumme making those types of comments?

I think we can all agree that the ADS are the favorites, but to make those comments is flat out ridiculous and obvious that this person has never seen a Mayfield - Danville game before; or for that matter any game before. If the Cards pull out the win I for one will send Mr. Morris a thank you card from Louisville.

Well it finally happened...some sort of trash talk...glad to hear from Adopted Admiral that not many people in the good town of Danville share his ideas and opinion.

And I have one question:

Was this Hal Morris or Hal Mumme making those types of comments?

I think we can all agree that the ADS are the favorites, but to make those comments is flat out ridiculous and obvious that this person has never seen a Mayfield - Danville game before; or for that matter any game before. If the Cards pull out the win I for one will send Mr. Morris a thank you card from Louisville.

I think his name is Hal Dummie and he Lives in Somerset or Newport!hehe!:D