Mayfield at Danville

Who will win this semi-final game?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this semi-final game?

• Danville
    • Mayfield

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's GAME DAY BABY!!!!......should be a great game...hope all the great CARDS and ADS Fans had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and good luck to the players tonight in what should be a great game.

On a personal note...I will be very sad to see this great tradition of the Cards and ADS the day after Turkey Day no more. It has been a great run...maybe someday we can hook up in the regular season. But until then let us all enjoy tonight, cheer on our teams, and when the game is over shake hands and wish the winner good luck in the state finals.

GO CARDS!!!

AA and Titletown Clown...what are the weather prognosticators predicting for Friday night up in Danville...will the football gods be smiling down on us?

Whenever I wanted to know the next days weather I would call my sister-in-law in southeastern Kansas. Yesterday I was there and it was absolutely beautiful. High of 74 and not a could in the sky, low last night in the high 40's, soooo, that means that is what you will have in Danville Fri. nite. That's the good news. Now for the bad news. It's about 3 hours before kickoff and I am still in Cambridge, Kansas. Will be one solid BGPer tonight. This ole Rebel picks the Ads by 10 points 30-20. Sail on Ads and I'll be there next week.