Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Danville

Who will win this semi-final game? 97 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this semi-final game?

    • Danville
      65%
      64
    • Mayfield
      34%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I just saw it and was like...Wow, I hope someone gives a copy to Coach Joe...Mayfield doesn't need help to get up for this game, but man--bullentin board stuff is great for the underdog!

  • Replies 111
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True spread that love around, we need it toooo

 

Toothpick, I will make you this promise though. If you all beat Danville, I will cheer for you all at Papa Johns! :thumb:

I think his name is Hal Dummie and he Lives in Somerset or Newport!hehe!:D

 

LOL....If Mayfield pulls it out he may relocate there.

 

So what time are the ADS practicing Thanksgiving day...the Cards will practice mid morning and then go home and enjoy the rest of the holiday with their families.

 

And I would like to add Happy Thanksgiving to all the BGP'ers and have safe travel to and from your holiday destinations...and here's to a classic final matchup between the ADS and CARDS!!!

I echo that to all the Ads and Cards fans...heres to safe travels and an exciting finish to the series! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Toothpick, I will make you this promise though. If you all beat Danville, I will cheer for you all at Papa Johns! :thumb:

 

:thumb: TB & (G)

 

Well my pal hal, may be right, but if he is wrong I wont be able resist a email

  • Author
LOL....If Mayfield pulls it out he may relocate there.

 

So what time are the ADS practicing Thanksgiving day...the Cards will practice mid morning and then go home and enjoy the rest of the holiday with their families.

 

And I would like to add Happy Thanksgiving to all the BGP'ers and have safe travel to and from your holiday destinations...and here's to a classic final matchup between the ADS and CARDS!!!

10 A.M

42-21; what a joke!

This game is decided by 10 or less, going either way in my opinion..

I am ready!!!!!!!!!!

Can any of the poster’s tell me if there is any handicapped parking at the Stadium? I have some friends who would like to know.

Maybe a little bullentin board material courtesy of Hal Morris at the AMNews...

 

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=27098&format=html

 

:sssh: :sssh: Not so fast Mr. Morris...

 

Go Cards!!!:thumb:

 

I wish the Admiral team thought like this guy but I know better. Their coach knows all too well the history of these two teams and will have them prepared. This game won't be won by more than 2 TD's either way.

I agree GoBigRed...Coach Harp I'm sure is wondering what Mayfield's new wrinkle will be and can they adjust to it. Mayfield's staff is wondering the same thing this turkey day! I don't think I've ever looked forward to a four hour drive more...Should be a classic!

I forgot to ask...could someone post some directions to the Stadium of Champions in Danville...some might not know how to get there!

 

Thanks:thumb:

I drove by MHS practice field this morning and those boys looked ready to play, I didn't get to stop so could anybody fill me in on how the practice went. I can't wait till tomorrow night, see you guys there!!

Directions to Stadium:

 

You will be coming into Danville on US Hwy 150 from Bardstown. When you get into Danville, you will come to an intersection of 150/127. Continue straight ahead. You will then pass Boyle County High School on your left.

At the 6th stoplight (counting the one at the walkway on Centre's campus), turn right (you will see a log cabin type convenience store on the right where you turn). Go through two more lights and you will see the stadium on your right about a 1/4 mile down.

Haha, why would you ever want to move up to Danville?? Just kidding, I really like the countryside up there and I am sure it is a great place to live. Whereabouts did you used to live in WKY?

 

Lived on Lake Beshear in Caldwell County just outside Dawson Springs.

Can any of the poster’s tell me if there is any handicapped parking at the Stadium? I have some friends who would like to know.

 

When you pull into the stadium entrance, there will be some guys directing traffic (hopefully). Tell them of your particular needs, and they will direct you to an area closer to the stadium. I can't say that it is truly handicapped parking per se, but the access to the stadium from this area is much easier.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.