Mayfield at Danville

Who will win this semi-final game?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this semi-final game?

• Danville
    • Mayfield

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his name is Hal Dummie and he Lives in Somerset or Newport!hehe!:D

LOL....If Mayfield pulls it out he may relocate there.

So what time are the ADS practicing Thanksgiving day...the Cards will practice mid morning and then go home and enjoy the rest of the holiday with their families.

And I would like to add Happy Thanksgiving to all the BGP'ers and have safe travel to and from your holiday destinations...and here's to a classic final matchup between the ADS and CARDS!!!

LOL....If Mayfield pulls it out he may relocate there.

So what time are the ADS practicing Thanksgiving day...the Cards will practice mid morning and then go home and enjoy the rest of the holiday with their families.

And I would like to add Happy Thanksgiving to all the BGP'ers and have safe travel to and from your holiday destinations...and here's to a classic final matchup between the ADS and CARDS!!!

10 A.M

Maybe a little bullentin board material courtesy of Hal Morris at the AMNews...

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=27098&format=html

:sssh: :sssh: Not so fast Mr. Morris...

Go Cards!!!:thumb:

I wish the Admiral team thought like this guy but I know better. Their coach knows all too well the history of these two teams and will have them prepared. This game won't be won by more than 2 TD's either way.

Directions to Stadium:

You will be coming into Danville on US Hwy 150 from Bardstown. When you get into Danville, you will come to an intersection of 150/127. Continue straight ahead. You will then pass Boyle County High School on your left.

At the 6th stoplight (counting the one at the walkway on Centre's campus), turn right (you will see a log cabin type convenience store on the right where you turn). Go through two more lights and you will see the stadium on your right about a 1/4 mile down.

Can any of the poster’s tell me if there is any handicapped parking at the Stadium? I have some friends who would like to know.

When you pull into the stadium entrance, there will be some guys directing traffic (hopefully). Tell them of your particular needs, and they will direct you to an area closer to the stadium. I can't say that it is truly handicapped parking per se, but the access to the stadium from this area is much easier.