LSU vs. Kentucky Predictions

oldrambler

Who wins ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ?

L.S.U. comes into Rupp on Tues. Night. The Tigers are having a great season, are very talented and imo are underrated. How will this equally impressive U.K. team do in this important SEC game ?

I think that the Cats win this one, pulling away at the end and winning by an approx. 8-10 pt. margin.

Will be a challenge for our guards in trying to contain Waters and Reid. I feel like the frontcourt guys can do some damage in this one.

LSU's schedule isn't what I would call a murderer's row, but they are coming off their two best W's of the season, at Mississippi State and Auburn at home.

UK's perimeter defense will determine the outcome in this one.

L.S.U. comes into Rupp on Tues. Night. The Tigers are having a great season, are very talented and imo are underrated. How will this equally impressive U.K. team do in this important SEC game ?

I think that the Cats win this one, pulling away at the end and winning by an approx. 8-10 pt. margin.

I agree LSU is a good team. Definite top 25 team. I'm curious where you think they should be ranked, since you say they are underrated? They were 21st last week and 19th this week. Based off their resume that seems about right. Do you think they are a top 10 type team?

I agree LSU is a good team. Definite top 25 team. I'm curious where you think they should be ranked, since you say they are underrated? They were 21st last week and 19th this week. Based off their resume that seems about right. Do you think they are a top 10 type team?

That (around 10) or close to it in either direction. I didn't see that they went to 19, but imo that should be lower. I think that although the conference is getting more mention, I still believe that too many don't give the SEC the credit that's now deserved. jmo

That (around 10) or close to it in either direction. I didn't see that they went to 19, but imo that should be lower. I think that although the conference is getting more mention, I still believe that too many don't give the SEC the credit that's now deserved. jmo

You think LSU is a Top 10 team? Based on what?

From what little I've seen of LSU, it seems they, like UK, have won some games late, as all good teams do. Tonight, I don't think either team will get blown out or capitulate......and we will have a competitive game down to the last few minutes.