Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU vs. Kentucky Predictions

Who wins ? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

L.S.U. comes into Rupp on Tues. Night. The Tigers are having a great season, are very talented and imo are underrated. How will this equally impressive U.K. team do in this important SEC game ?

 

I think that the Cats win this one, pulling away at the end and winning by an approx. 8-10 pt. margin.

Will be a challenge for our guards in trying to contain Waters and Reid. I feel like the frontcourt guys can do some damage in this one.

 

LSU's schedule isn't what I would call a murderer's row, but they are coming off their two best W's of the season, at Mississippi State and Auburn at home.

 

UK's perimeter defense will determine the outcome in this one.

Kentucky 78-69.

I'll say Cats by 3 in a war. Whoever wins the battle on the boards will be victorious in this one. Go Cats!

L.S.U. comes into Rupp on Tues. Night. The Tigers are having a great season, are very talented and imo are underrated. How will this equally impressive U.K. team do in this important SEC game ?

 

I think that the Cats win this one, pulling away at the end and winning by an approx. 8-10 pt. margin.

 

I agree LSU is a good team. Definite top 25 team. I'm curious where you think they should be ranked, since you say they are underrated? They were 21st last week and 19th this week. Based off their resume that seems about right. Do you think they are a top 10 type team?

I think it will be tight, hopefully Cats aren't looking ahead and get caught.

  • Author
I agree LSU is a good team. Definite top 25 team. I'm curious where you think they should be ranked, since you say they are underrated? They were 21st last week and 19th this week. Based off their resume that seems about right. Do you think they are a top 10 type team?

 

That (around 10) or close to it in either direction. I didn't see that they went to 19, but imo that should be lower. I think that although the conference is getting more mention, I still believe that too many don't give the SEC the credit that's now deserved. jmo

Cats haven't played anybody since the Duke game. LSU rolls in this one.

 

LSU 87

 

Kentucky 59

The only 2 good teams LSU played OOC ended in losses for the Tigers. They've pretty much played no one. They have a 4 point road win at Mississippi State. That's the extent of their resume.

 

Kentucky 73

LSU 57

That (around 10) or close to it in either direction. I didn't see that they went to 19, but imo that should be lower. I think that although the conference is getting more mention, I still believe that too many don't give the SEC the credit that's now deserved. jmo

 

You think LSU is a Top 10 team? Based on what?

From what little I've seen of LSU, it seems they, like UK, have won some games late, as all good teams do. Tonight, I don't think either team will get blown out or capitulate......and we will have a competitive game down to the last few minutes.

Cats 83. LSU 70

IF UK manages to win - it will be by less than 4 points.

I always hate myself after I guess a score but I'm confident Kentucky wins by a nice margin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.