Blues 1 Lightning 0 OT (NHL)

swamprat

The Bolts threw 32 shots at Jordan Bennington and not one got by him. Braden Shenn dribbled the puck past Vasilevskiy 4:31 into overtime for the St. Louis win.

The Bolts offense has left the building. I knew it could not last forever. They still got a point out of the game.

Please never wear those unis again Bolts!

You could not read the numbers on the jerseys. Adidas produces this crap all of the time. I remember Louisville had basketball uniforms that you could not read the numbers of, especially on TV.

The complaints on Twitter are many, of which I am included, and I've heard emails and phone calls to the Lightning are numerous and vastly negative.

When did the Tampa Bay Lightning become the LA Kings?

You could not read the numbers on the jerseys. Adidas produces this crap all of the time. I remember Louisville had basketball uniforms that you could not read the numbers of, especially on TV.

The complaints on Twitter are many, of which I am included, and I've heard emails and phone calls to the Lightning are numerous and vastly negative.

When did the Tampa Bay Lightning become the LA Kings?

Yeah, I hated them as well for the same reasons. Just stupid! Just stick with the regular home and away and I'm fine.