Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Saints Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What say you???

I'd recommend gaurding that #12, he's got skills!

I guess all things equal, at N.O. I'll take the Saints by 7. Horn will be back also. Brees is good, bottom line. If you can rush for 160ish and keep them off the field, you'll win, otherwise, gumbo for everyone!

  • Author
I'd recommend gaurding that #12, he's got skills!

I guess all things equal, at N.O. I'll take the Saints by 7. Horn will be back also. Brees is good, bottom line. If you can rush for 160ish and keep them off the field, you'll win, otherwise, gumbo for everyone!

With Deltha listed as questionable, we are looking at Tory as the #1 CB. Ouch...

The Bengals are only 1 game back of a playoff spot, but in all reality the season is riding on this game. After a couple weeks of the offense being called out they came out last week ready to strike. Lets hope the Defense can have the same response this week.

CIN-35

NO-27

I think the Bengals will score too many points.

The Bengals has got to win this one, just got to.Come on Bengals please win.

I've ran out of reasons to be optimistic....

 

Saints-31

Bengals- 27

Too much Reggie Bush I'm afraid.

 

NO 35

Cinci 28

Too much Reggie Bush I'm afraid.

 

NO 35

Cinci 28

If Reggie Bush is what Cincy is struggling to stop in this game, they may give up 50 points.

Bengals will win this one.:eek:

 

Bengals 13

Saints 10

As much as i would like the Bengals to win, im goin with N.O. in this one...

 

 

Saints by 10

Well there is really no reason to think the bengals have a shot at winning this game...

 

So thats why I do think they will win, because all year they have done pretty much the opposite of what we think...

 

Bengals 37

Saints 27

 

WHO DEY!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.