Bengals @ Saints Predictions

gametime

Bobbie Williams had an appendectomy and will be out. Stacey Andrews will fill in...

Wow this appendectomy things is really contagious or something because everyone has had to get it done...:D

But seriously though I hope everything is alright and that he comes back next week or as soon as possible. Hopefully the other big boy now in andrews can fill in nicely...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this appendectomy things is really contagious or something because everyone has had to get it done...:D

But seriously though I hope everything is alright and that he comes back next week or as soon as possible. Hopefully the other big boy now in andrews can fill in nicely...

He'll be out for at least the next three games...

The Bengals win this one and the rest until the Indy game...

:thumb: Thats what I like to hear! Where were you in my thread where I said the Bengals will win 5 in a row. I know if they do what you said, then I would have atleast went 4 and 1 in those game. Which I think is pretty good...:D

He'll be out for at least the next three games...

Well thats great, he is one of the linemen who I thought has been doing a decent job this year...We just need the big boy in Andrews now to really step up...

Can WhitWorth play right guard? Because if Levi comes back soon, could we move Whitworth to right guard because I know he did play left guard?

:thumb: Thats what I like to hear! Where were you in my thread where I said the Bengals will win 5 in a row. I know if they do what you said, then I would have atleast went 4 and 1 in those game. Which I think is pretty good...:D

:lol: Sorry, I didn't see the thread until after the game, and that was too late to agree with you...