Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Saints Predictions

Featured Replies

Bobbie Williams had an appendectomy and will be out. Stacey Andrews will fill in...

 

Wow this appendectomy things is really contagious or something because everyone has had to get it done...:D

 

But seriously though I hope everything is alright and that he comes back next week or as soon as possible. Hopefully the other big boy now in andrews can fill in nicely...

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Wow this appendectomy things is really contagious or something because everyone has had to get it done...:D

 

But seriously though I hope everything is alright and that he comes back next week or as soon as possible. Hopefully the other big boy now in andrews can fill in nicely...

He'll be out for at least the next three games...

The Bengals win this one and the rest until the Indy game...

 

:thumb: Thats what I like to hear! Where were you in my thread where I said the Bengals will win 5 in a row. I know if they do what you said, then I would have atleast went 4 and 1 in those game. Which I think is pretty good...:D

He'll be out for at least the next three games...

 

Well thats great, he is one of the linemen who I thought has been doing a decent job this year...We just need the big boy in Andrews now to really step up...

 

Can WhitWorth play right guard? Because if Levi comes back soon, could we move Whitworth to right guard because I know he did play left guard?

:thumb: Thats what I like to hear! Where were you in my thread where I said the Bengals will win 5 in a row. I know if they do what you said, then I would have atleast went 4 and 1 in those game. Which I think is pretty good...:D

:lol: Sorry, I didn't see the thread until after the game, and that was too late to agree with you...

:lol: Sorry, I didn't see the thread until after the game, and that was too late to agree with you...

 

:thumb:

Bengals by 24 halftime

 

Bengals by 14 end of game.

  • Author

Deltha downgraded to doubtful...

I hope the Bengals win, but I am definetly playing Brees in fantasy.:flame:

Halftime score?

 

 

Possibly. I guess a final score of 55-52 might be more accurate huh?

Possibly. I guess a final score of 55-52 might be more accurate huh?

Opie kicks a 55 yder as time expires for the win:dancingpa

Opie kicks a 55 yder as time expires for the win:dancingpa

 

 

:lol: 55-52, Saints...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.