Snow Accumulation Forecast (Updated)

nWo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woke up Sat morning in Ft Thomas with about 2-3 Inches of Snow in my part of town. I plow snow on the side so I needed to get up and head to do my 1st job in Newport before they Opened at 10.

I arrived to the Location about 7:30 and there was maybe a 1" of Snow. It's crazy the little bit of Elevation difference from Ft Thomas to Newport makes it that much of an Impact of Snow totals.

Woke up Sunday morning with another Solid 3" in Ft Thomas but that also was the same across the board in the Lower lying surrounding areas. So I would guess 5" on the North side of Ft Thomas from this weekend.:thumb:

Another disappointing winter weather event. We just simply don't get decent snow storms in NKY anymore. Just warm, wet, muddy winters.

Final snowfall total I saw for CVG for the weekend was just under 9 inches. On Sunday we broke the snowfall record with 4.9 inches. The previous record was set in 1939.

Final snowfall total I saw for CVG for the weekend was just under 9 inches. On Sunday we broke the snowfall record with 4.9 inches. The previous record was set in 1939.

Sunday definitely changed my tune a little. Although, I don’t think I’m my area we got anywhere near 9 total inches.

I shoveled my driveway Saturday afternoon and there was roughly 2 inches.

Shoveled again yesterday afternoon and there was roughly the same.

Probably had about 5 inches in the grass area.

Thought we ended up getting almost exactly what was predicted for our area.

Easy to shovel, but too slushy for me.

Wow, I got a lot less than that. Granted a good amount melted in between snows it seems.

This weekend looks like it could be interesting. Another battle between rain and snow. But they're saying whichever wins out we will see A LOT of it.

Looking forward to nWo's forecast soon.

I'm going over the info now. Just waiting on the GFS afternoon run to be released.

Zero snow accumulations in my part of southeast Kentucky. Pretty much all rain. We’ve had very little snow this winter. Most of the cold weather has stayed north of us.

School has been canceled only once due to slick roads. That’s a good number for an eastern Kentucky county by the middle of January.

Zero snow accumulations in my part of southeast Kentucky. Pretty much all rain. We’ve had very little snow this winter. Most of the cold weather has stayed north of us.

School has been canceled only once due to slick roads. That’s a good number for an eastern Kentucky county by the middle of January.

May get some this weekend.