Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Predictions

Cats or Cards 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Cats or Cards

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky proves that yesterday was a fluke. The Cards shred UK’s defense at the Yum Center.

 

 

Louisville 84

 

Kentucky 60

Two reasons I voted for Kentucky.

1. I hate Louisville.

2. I think Kentucky is a better team.

 

Go Cats, beat little brother.

Kentucky’s Super Bowl.

 

Somebody off the radar will have the game of his life for UK as usual. UK’s guards don’t scare me, at all, but they have a gigantic advantage in the front court. Look for PJ Washington, Nick Richards, and Reid Travis to have a big game, either individually or collectively.

 

Cal coaching to lower the heat, can’t lose to Duke and Louisville in the same season. Cats play for their lives and win 78-66.

UL hopes to win before probably going on probation again before returning to Rupp next year. Cats have owned the Cards since Cal arrived. Cats should win because they are the better team. Go Big Blue!!!!

If UK comes with the same effort as NC, it will be 10+.

I think UL wins a very close, entertaining, and fun game to watch. I think ultimately UK's inability to defend the arc allows UL to make just enough three-balls to win 78-74.

 

I will say this, if UL's players come out tight and don't handle the energy / excitement of the game, and can't find their shot, they could lose by double digits. However, I'll stick to my prediction:

 

UL 78-74 on the backs of the three point shot for the Cardinals.

A Cardinal win would be super aww-some, but I know UK will win solidly as usual, lol.

 

Go Cards!

I hope that U.K. can come out w / the same effort, desire and execute like they did last Saturday. I'm wanting to see more than one solid game to say that will be what we can expect from the Cats each time out. Now that the Cal owning Pitino factor that was eating at RP is now gone …. Mack has his team playing his hard, tough brand of ball and I look for an excellent, down to the last few possesions type of game that fans expect in this rivalry. The talent cupboard at KFC is imo far from bare and one can bet that the Cards will be ready.. Coach Mack is doing and will do an excellent job at U.L., they are playing his hard, tough brand of ball. As in most games, the team that defends, rebounds the ball better will win.

I'll pick U.K. by 6pts. and wouldn't be shocked if the Cards win.

Cats by 15. I don’t think UofL will stop the Kentucky bigs, I expect it to be a close first half, but the Cats prove to be too much and pull away late.

I think UL wins a very close, entertaining, and fun game to watch. I think ultimately UK's inability to defend the arc allows UL to make just enough three-balls to win 78-74.

 

I will say this, if UL's players come out tight and don't handle the energy / excitement of the game, and can't find their shot, they could lose by double digits. However, I'll stick to my prediction:

 

UL 78-74 on the backs of the three point shot for the Cardinals.

 

We're thinking along the same lines.

 

If UK duplicates the UNC performance, they will win by 6-10. I just don't see them playing like that at UL.

 

Hope to be proven wrong.

This will be a big test of how far Mack is ahead of schedule. He is ahead of schedule on building or rebuilding. If he can figure out how to get a win here then things could be real interesting in the ACC in 2019.

Kentucky 75-71.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.