Justin Fields Transfer to OSU

GrantNKY

I don’t see the NCAA, nor Georgia wanting to challenge racism.

If that's his real claim, why didn't he leave then? That claim loses a bit when he hangs around for weeks/months afterwards. I would fully understand if he'd have left right afterwards, but now it just seems like he's using it as an excuse. If that's what his hardship claim truly is.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's his real claim, why didn't he leave then? That claim loses a bit when he hangs around for weeks/months afterwards. I would fully understand if he'd have left right afterwards, but now it just seems like he's using it as an excuse. If that's what his hardship claim truly is.

I’m sure Kirby did all he could do to keep his prized backup around. Plus, they expelled the baseball player. Still, this is a slippery slope that I wouldn’t want any part of.

I don’t see how when he left negates a claim of racism...

I don’t see how when he left negates a claim of racism...

It doesn't negate it at all. My point was if it upset him so much, why didn't he leave at the time it happened? If coaches and teammates rallied around him at the time and supported him, what happened since then that has changed his mind into leaving?

PS: if he was the starter he wouldn't be leaving. If anyone doesn't believe that, I have some swampland to sell you.

It doesn't negate it at all. My point was if it upset him so much, why didn't he leave at the time it happened? If coaches and teammates rallied around him at the time and supported him, what happened since then that has changed his mind into leaving?

PS: if he was the starter he wouldn't be leaving. If anyone doesn't believe that, I have some swampland to sell you.

We don’t know, we aren’t JF, I’m also willingly to bet very few of us have had to deal with racism. All I know is there is only one side of racism to be on, the opposite.

Id bet good money that both Eason and Fields put up better numbers than Fromm next year.

Fields your probably right number wise will put up better numbers. A system a qb plays in plays a huge deal in the type of numbers, but doesnt necessarily mean they are better. JT Barrett put up great numbers for years for OSU. Didnt mean he was better than a Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, etc.

I think you are completely discrediting how good Jake Fromm is. His numbers probably wont ever be as insane as some of the numbers qbs put up recently in college football. But imo he truly is one of the best and will end up the best in his draft class in his NFL career.

Fields your probably right number wise will put up better numbers. A system a qb plays in plays a huge deal in the type of numbers, but doesnt necessarily mean they are better. JT Barrett put up great numbers for years for OSU. Didnt mean he was better than a Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, etc.

I think you are completely discrediting how good Jake Fromm is. His numbers probably wont ever be as insane as some of the numbers qbs put up recently in college football. But imo he truly is one of the best and will end up the best in his draft class in his NFL career.

I think Jake Fromm is AJ McCarron. I don’t really see him as dynamic player. He’s a winner and definitely has the “it” factor, but I don’t believe he is supremely talented. Tua will be the best QB in the 2020 draft class.

I think Jake Fromm is AJ McCarron. I don’t really see him as dynamic player. He’s a winner and definitely has the “it” factor, but I don’t believe he is supremely talented. Tua will be the best QB in the 2020 draft class.

I think you are selling him short. Of course Georgia would be happy if he got 2 rings like AJ.

Fromm most likely will be a 1st round pick, most likely top 5 or 10. Which I expect his NFL career to be better than Tua.

Andy Murray.

Yet early mock drafts have him going in first round in the top 5. While Murray and McCarron were 5th round. So apparently others dont have the same evaluation except for Jordan Rodgers who said something similar.

At the end of the day Fields had the same opportunity as Lawrence had with Clemson. Fields was getting to play early in the year. However unlike with Lawrence who the offense looked better when he was in. In Georgia the offense still looked better with Fromm.

Fields is going to be a stud for you all. However, I think you all will see where Fromm is drafted. How much you all are under selling him.