Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 28 Ashland 21

Featured Replies

No excuses, I just don't like JC, please feel free to put all the blame on me!

Cheap shots, funny you should mention that since you do that through the entire game. lol, that is unless your team is on there back Hmm it was really quiet for a long time?

 

The only time it was near quiet was when our offense was at work. The fans supported our defense all night. But now we see which team is quiet, except for a few fans who cant get over a loss. It's people like you that give all of Ashland a bad name. Everyone else is complimenting each team, but all you can do is complain!:cry:

  • Replies 155
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay....

 

First I would like to say to the Tomcat players and Coaches hold your heads high. You played one heck of a game. I was tore up all day...I just knew this was going to be a close one.

 

Secondly...to the Tomcat fans I met thank you for you kindness and class. I certainly hope it's not the same fans on here complaining.

 

This was a hard fought game and either could have won(and deserved to win).

If only both teams could continue into Regional play!

 

The Tomcats gave us all we could handle for four quarters. I think they gave our players something to think about. Now let's use that feeling in our preparations for the Rock.

 

So now I think everybody should realize WE DO HAVE A PASSING GAME!

 

There is one player I would like to take a moment to recognize. #23 TREY BELHASEN... IMO he was the difference maker tonight! He played with incredible heart. He's been a little under the weather and played through it like a champion! We love you Trey!

 

AND HOW 'BOUT THAT TOMMY TAYLOR!! I know you've been waiting for your game all season. You got it tonight! When we needed it the most you stepped and showed what senior champions do!

No excuses, I just don't like JC, please feel free to put all the blame on me!

Cheap shots, funny you should mention that since you do that through the entire game. lol, that is unless your team is on there back Hmm it was really quiet for a long time?

 

Hey, I was videoing over on the Ashland sideline when your kicker missed "wide right". I got some good footage of the Ashland coaches throwing a fit about the call. Its so funny! I'll have to get it on here after I get back from a nice relaxing Bengal weekend.

No excuses, I just don't like JC, please feel free to put all the blame on me!

Cheap shots, funny you should mention that since you do that through the entire game. lol, that is unless your team is on there back Hmm it was really quiet for a long time?

Yea we were so quiet! You could here a pin drop when Tommy Taylor was on his back in the endzone with 11 seconds left!!!:ylsuper: :dancingpa

Okay....

 

First I would like to say to the Tomcat players and Coaches hold your heads high. You played one heck of a game. I was tore up all day...I just knew this was going to be a close one.

 

Secondly...to the Tomcat fans I met thank you for you kindness and class. I certainly hope it's not the same fans on here complaining.

 

This was a hard fought game and either could have won(and deserved to win).

If only both teams could continue into Regional play!

 

The Tomcats gave us all we could handle for four quarters. I think they gave our players something to think about. Now let's use that feeling in our preparations for the Rock.

 

So now I think everybody should realize WE DO HAVE A PASSING GAME!

 

There is one player I would like to take a moment to recognize. #23 TREY BELHASEN... IMO he was the difference maker tonight! He played with incredible heart. He's been a little under the weather and played through it like a champion! We love you Trey!

 

AND HOW 'BOUT THAT TOMMY TAYLOR!! I know you've been waiting for your game all season. You got it tonight! When we needed it the most you stepped and showed what senior champions do!

 

Ditto! And how 'bout that #20 SHAWN GRIM! A winner gets shut down, yet still finds a way to get the job done. GREAT PASS #20!!

Ditto! And how 'bout that #20 SHAWN GRIM! A winner gets shut down, yet still finds a way to get the job done. GREAT PASS #20!!

 

You know he's my favorite! The defense did their job on him tonight, but he was still a HUGE factor in the win. That defines CHAMPION to me!

First I want to say how proud I am of the Tomcats...I think they showed they came to play ball. IMO they were not beat by a better team but by their own mistakes and penalties, some questionable at best. How can you call a touchdown back when the ref has already signalled it was good? They proved that Grimm is indeed stoppable. And next for the wonderful PA system and announcer. The enjoyment of attending a high school football game is taken away at JC. The music, the snippets from songs are very annoying, even when you're winning. We come to these games to watch our kids play ball, talk with friends, etc. and you can not do this at JC. It is extremely annoying and obnoxious. It also is rude, everytime Ashland's band started to play, they were drown out by the PA system. There were also times when Ashland was snapping the ball and the music continued. Not a fun place to play ball!

 

What about when the Ashland band was playing when Johnson Central was snapping the ball and into the play. Don't whine about the PA man, get over it. Your team played one whale of a ballgame, don't ruin it by continually whining about the PA man. If you couldn't enjoy it, stay home next time and listen to your great radio broadcaster.....:flame: :flame:

Great game by both teams! Great Defense especially! Congrats JC on the win and good luck next week against the ROCK!

Tomcat seniors you had a great season..it was fun! You will remember this season and this game for years to come!

PA man BLAH BLAH BLAH Get over it you lost be like all the other Ashland fans move on. And for those complaining Jc is going to have one of the best sports complex in the state next year and they say they are even going to buy some big speakers to put on th visitors side so they can hear our PA man good. Ashland played a great game but lost.

A answered prayer coach Hart is crazy they put that play in this week and they practiced it like crazy. It was a designed play and it worked to perfection.

Great season Ashland

JC on to Rock

What about when the Ashland band was playing when Johnson Central was snapping the ball and into the play. Don't whine about the PA man, get over it. Your team played one whale of a ballgame, don't ruin it by continually whining about the PA man. If you couldn't enjoy it, stay home next time and listen to your great radio broadcaster.....:flame: :flame:

 

We will...I think you all come to our house next time! And you're right ... our kids did play a whale of a game!!!!! Thanks! Nothing can take away from that.

We will...I think you all come to our house next time! And you're right ... our kids did play a whale of a game!!!!! Thanks! Nothing can take away from that.

Nope!! You guys get to come back to the NEST next year again thanx to the new district alignments!! :thumb:

Nope!! You guys get to come back to the NEST next year again thanx to the new district alignments!! :thumb:

 

If that's true thanks for the warning. Maybe I will stay home and listen to Dickie.::p

Can we get back to the actual game here?

 

I couldn't make it to the game. Were most of the Ashland fumbles on the center/QB exchange?

What a ball game. Congradulations to Coach Matney and his wife on the birth of their son. I feel very fornate to have picked this game to watch. There were several nice match ups in the state and this one turned out to be the great game that i thought it would. This is the type of game that makes me love watching Kentucky High School Football.. Great Game and season by both teams. Good luck to J.C. in round 3.

Can we get back to the actual game here?

 

I couldn't make it to the game. Were most of the Ashland fumbles on the center/QB exchange?

 

Yes, actually. Most of them Mahan basically dropped and picked back up on the first bounce. The way he took advantage of them, apparently he likes the busted plays. He scrambles well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.