Johnson Central 28 Ashland 21

LRCW

First I must say this Ashland team wasnt the same Ashland team JC played a few weeks ago. They came ready to play.

You take Coach Hart (an experienced college coach) and let him play your team for a 2nd time and your going to get a MUCH, MUCH different outcome.

Too bad they outcome was just short.

Good season for the tomcats, no doubt about it.

Only won team gets to win the trophy.

Everyone else gets a loss at the end of the season.

Its not what you do at the end, its what you did all year.

:thumb:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, I really do wish JC the best of luck. I said this in the Russell/Corbin thread: It would be great to see a conga line going west on I-64, with JC, Russell and Raceland fans all heading to the Pizza Box.

Now wouldn't that be a sight?

Frances

Frances,

If that was to happen they would want to seperate all the mountain schools into there own league. :D :D :D

On the PA system, I attend pro and college games and you here the same stuff at those games. Shoot they do it even more a Legend's games.

Every other Ashland fan has posted on here how much they loved the PA system, except for those two. And after reading multiple posts from these two and the logic and comments being presented ,I would say that it speaks volumes about what kind of mentality you dealing with in any debate to begin with.