Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alliance of American Football

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former UC Bearcat receiver Mekale McKay getting some action for San Antonio.

Edited by CincySportsFan

I may have missed it, but did they explain the wide double hash marks?

Logan Woodside of Frankfort HIgh and Toledo is Qb for San Antonio

 

Woodside went to Franklin County.

The officials' uniforms crack me up. Makes everyone look like a guy with a beer belly trying to wear a 12 year old girl's tank top. :lol2:

I may have missed it, but did they explain the wide double hash marks?

I believe it has to do with the blitz restrictions they have.

I enjoyed the games this weekend. I'll keep watching.

Former Franklin Co Flyer QB Logan Woodside had a good game for San Antonio and they get the win. He finished with 255 yds passing and had a few longer throws ruled no catch after reviews and a couple of drops. Seems like most of the O lines are struggling. Makes sense really with very little time to come together as a unit just yet.

I just saw a story that the owner of the Carolina Hurricanes gave the league $250 million dollars just so it could stay in business after only their first week. I really don't see it making it through the first season and maybe not this month.

I just saw a story that the owner of the Carolina Hurricanes gave the league $250 million dollars just so it could stay in business after only their first week. I really don't see it making it through the first season and maybe not this month.

Fourth and 43 for the AAF.

Heading to the Apollo’s game this Saturday. Pretty pumped.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.