February 20, 20197 yr Author Heading to the Apollo’s game this Saturday. Pretty pumped. Let me know if "2017 National Champions" is covered over on the press box.
February 20, 20197 yr Let me know if "2017 National Champions" is covered over on the press box. :lol2:
February 23, 20197 yr Watching the Arizona at Salt Lake game online. 9-9 at the half. Good defense, with some horrible quarterback play by both teams.
February 25, 20197 yr Seems each week that I watch I'm seeing less fans in the stands. Is this league going to be on its way out soon?
March 4, 20197 yr 3 cities being talked about by the league to get a team. Columbus and Dayton, Ohio along with Louisville, Kentucky. 5 other cities were also mentioned.
March 4, 20197 yr Wow, how many folks were actually at the Birmingham game? There couldn't have been more than 100-200 folks in the stands that I saw on TV yesterday.
March 5, 20197 yr Admittedly know very little about the AAF, but wondered why the scoring sounds quite low? Thought this was more akin to Arena League, CFL, etc.; than a defensive battle?
March 9, 20197 yr One of the many things I enjoy about this league, is the way the tight end is involved in the offense.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.