Tom Duffy Indicted

THUNDERBIRDS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plead guilty to 4 counts of sodomy yesterday involving a person younger than 16. Up to 5 years on each count but sounds like he will receive on probation.

If he doesn't get probation at the sentencing hearing on Jan. 7, 2020, the guilty plea is withdrawn and it goes to trial.

If he doesn't get probation at the sentencing hearing on Jan. 7, 2020, the guilty plea is withdrawn and it goes to trial.

Tom Duffy: A man who thinks he can sodomize a child and only should deserve probation.

Pathetic is right, @Hatz. And I'm sad that the victim apparently agrees with Duffy's stance on the situation. It's not okay for a 30-some-odd year old man (who is married and has children) to sodomize another child.

Tom Duffy: A man who thinks he can sodomize a child and only should deserve probation.

Pathetic is right, @Hatz. And I'm sad that the victim apparently agrees with Duffy's stance on the situation. It's not okay for a 30-some-odd year old man (who is married and has children) to sodomize another child.

Adding this with the Henderson incident Duffy has a terrible history as a person.

Adding this with the Henderson incident Duffy has a terrible history as a person.

I was wondering if this "Henderson Incident" was going to come up.

Knowing him and how he operated, I have always held that player's death against him.

Some people have a knack for doing this stuff, and still landing on their feet.

Dealt with him in his years at Highlands. Back in the day when you got to practice in the gym of the host district school before the district tournament started. Suffice it to say he did not have much place for basketball and/or having to be at a gym on a Sat. for those practices.

• 2 months later...