Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Pre-Season Rankings Discussion

Featured Replies

2018 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Pre-Season Rankings

 

1. Scott County

2. Trinity

3. Ballard

4. University Heights

5. Covington Catholic

6. Mayfield

7. LaRue County

8. George Rogers Clark

9. Warren Central

10. Henry Clay

11. Lexington Christian Academy

12. Central Hardin

13. Madison Central

14. Walton-Verona

15. Campbell County

16. Butler

17. Collins

18. South Laurel

19. Pleasure Ridge Park

20. Cooper

  • Replies 38
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised to see GRC ranked so high. I know we are going to be good. Just didn't know if others were aware of that too. Looks like we won't be flying under the radar. :lol2:

Looks pretty good to me. It’s hard to do a preseason ranking. As of right now I’d probably put GRC in the top 5 and move UHA down a few spots. I can’t wait for games to start.

Very surprised to see Central Hardin so high.

May want to move Cooper up in front of South Laurel. They just beat them Sat in a game at Cooper. :)

May want to move Cooper up in front of South Laurel. They just beat them Sat in a game at Cooper. :)

 

Great job with this True Blue!

In addition to moving Cooper ahead of S. Laurel, I would also move them ahead of Campbell.

 

And I agree that GRC is ranked to high.

 

But honestly, I know this list is tough to substantiate.

 

Fortunately, we will have a better feel for where everyone stands once some real games are played over the next two weeks!!!!

  • Author
May want to move Cooper up in front of South Laurel. They just beat them Sat in a scrimmage at Cooper. :)

 

Fixed that for ya. :D

  • Author
Great job with this True Blue!

In addition to moving Cooper ahead of S. Laurel, I would also move them ahead of Campbell.

 

And I agree that GRC is ranked to high.

 

But honestly, I know this list is tough to substantiate.

 

Fortunately, we will have a better feel for where everyone stands once some real games are played over the next two weeks!!!!

I just share the rankings, but I agree that our committee did a great job.

Somebody tell me about LaRue County.

@Sportslover32's excellent 5th Region preview indicates a lot coming back from last year's 29-3 team, including 4 starters. Lost in the Regional final 48-46 to John Hardin last year.

Very surprised to see Central Hardin so high.

 

May be a tad too high, but curious as to what makes you feel that way?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.