Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write It Down!!!

Featured Replies

I am trying my best GT impression here, and I will say that The Bengals will win ATLEAST their next 5 games in a row! Im not ruling out the Indy game yet for it to make it 6 in a row, but you can mark it down that starting this week the Bengals will win ATLEAST their next 5 games in a row...

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM me!!!!!!!!!! Right away...before you sober up.

PM me!!!!!!!!!! Right away...before you sober up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats a pretty bold statement. If they do that I think they will win the SB. And I don't think they will do that so....

I am trying my best GT impression here, and I will say that The Bengals will win ATLEAST their next 5 games in a row! Im not ruling out the Indy game yet for it to make it 6 in a row, but you can mark it down that starting this week the Bengals will win ATLEAST their next 5 games in a row...

 

 

Got it.:thumb:

Make sure you use a very dull pencil with that prediction.

I wouldn't look back in your family tree to see if you are related to Nostradamus with that prediction.

I wouldn't look back in your family tree to see if you are related to Nostradamus with that prediction.

I'd look back to see if it forked with that prediction!!!!!

  • Author

I knew no one would believe that I would predict that, but I just got a good feeling about it. When I was on the Bengals website and really looked at the next 5 games, I think the Bengals very well could do it.

 

This week we got the Chargers without Merriman. And it still will be really tough to win because we do have a tough time with cutback runners like LT, but if we get this win I really think it will happen, and well I just dont see this team losing 3 games in a row so I think we will win. Then the next week we got the Saints who are a good team, but as I heard last week on defense they dont like double teaming receivers and they usually like to stick with man to man no matter who they play. So if they do that against the Bengals the offense of the Bengals will have a field day. The game that I am most worried about ruining my predicition is the 3rd game when we play the Browns, because if we are coming off two big wins over the Chargers and Saints I would be afraid of a let down and you cant do that against the Browns. So that game could be the game that could hurt my predicition. Then though if we get by that we get the Ravens on Thursday night, and it being a primetime game will have this team really up for it, and and then also having the chance to get back at the Ravens will help tool, so I think we would get them that time. Then finally the last of the 5 games is against the Raiders, who probably would make our defense look great that game because they are terrible on offense. And by that game I think our offense would have already been back to its normal self. I think we could do well against the Colts to, but I didn't want to go as far as saying 6 in a row...

 

So yeah that is how I came up with that they will win the next 5 games in a row, and I just got that feeling that it will happen...However I know if that feeling was wrong, then I have set my self up to eat awhole lot of crow, but I got faith that it will happen and that they really will win atleast the next 5 games in a row...

Write this down. The Chargers will win by 2 TD's. LT will have 3 TD's...

  • Author
Write this down. The Chargers will win by 2 TD's. LT will have 3 TD's...

 

Ok I will write yours down in pencil though, because I already wrote mine down in pen...:D

Ok I will write yours down in pencil though, because I already wrote mine down in pen...:D

 

 

:laugh: I was kidding btw...forgot the smilies.

  • Author
:laugh: I was kidding btw...forgot the smilies.

 

:lol: :thumb:

I knew no one would believe that I would predict that, but I just got a good feeling about it. When I was on the Bengals website and really looked at the next 5 games, I think the Bengals very well could do it.

 

This week we got the Chargers without Merriman. And it still will be really tough to win because we do have a tough time with cutback runners like LT, but if we get this win I really think it will happen, and well I just dont see this team losing 3 games in a row so I think we will win. Then the next week we got the Saints who are a good team, but as I heard last week on defense they dont like double teaming receivers and they usually like to stick with man to man no matter who they play. So if they do that against the Bengals the offense of the Bengals will have a field day. The game that I am most worried about ruining my predicition is the 3rd game when we play the Browns, because if we are coming off two big wins over the Chargers and Saints I would be afraid of a let down and you cant do that against the Browns. So that game could be the game that could hurt my predicition. Then though if we get by that we get the Ravens on Thursday night, and it being a primetime game will have this team really up for it, and and then also having the chance to get back at the Ravens will help tool, so I think we would get them that time. Then finally the last of the 5 games is against the Raiders, who probably would make our defense look great that game because they are terrible on offense. And by that game I think our offense would have already been back to its normal self. I think we could do well against the Colts to, but I didn't want to go as far as saying 6 in a row...

 

So yeah that is how I came up with that they will win the next 5 games in a row, and I just got that feeling that it will happen...However I know if that feeling was wrong, then I have set my self up to eat awhole lot of crow, but I got faith that it will happen and that they really will win atleast the next 5 games in a row...

 

I think Yoda said it best when he said: "Eating crow you shall be. With hotsauce would you like it?"

  • Author
I think Yoda said it best when he said: "Eating crow you shall be. With hotsauce would you like it?"

 

I guess we shall see, but there is one thing for sure and that is someone definitely will be eating crow, and I think it wont be me...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.