Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write It Down!!!

Featured Replies

Write this down. The Chargers will win by 2 TD's. LT will have 3 TD's...

 

 

Done.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: :thumb:

 

I'm going to need LT to get those 3 TD's for my fantasy team...:laugh:

  • Author
I'm going to need LT to get those 3 TD's for my fantasy team...:laugh:

 

You know what thats fine with me, as long as the Bengals get the W still...:thumb:

I'm going to need LT to get those 3 TD's for my fantasy team...:laugh:

 

Me too, LT gets 3 TD's but Bengals win off the foot of Shayne Graham

Me too, LT gets 3 TD's but Bengals win off the foot of Shayne Graham

 

I know the Bengals' run defense is horrible but not that horrible

I know the Bengals' run defense is horrible but not that horrible

 

I never said they were horrible, i just dont think they can stop LT

I never said they were horrible, i just dont think they can stop LT

 

 

Who can?

Who can?

Steelers did and still lost!:irked:

You know what thats fine with me, as long as the Bengals get the W still...:thumb:

 

 

I couldn't care less who wins...I just want LT to dominate! That's all I'm asking for!

I am trying my best GT impression here, and I will say that The Bengals will win ATLEAST their next 5 games in a row! Im not ruling out the Indy game yet for it to make it 6 in a row, but you can mark it down that starting this week the Bengals will win ATLEAST their next 5 games in a row...

Whoops there it is:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Author
Whoops there it is:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Yeah Im sure you were laughing at me when you saw the Bengals offense actually come back today early in the game and take that big lead. And that is why I made that prediction because I thought this offense would start to get it going, but I never imagined that this defense would be capable of giving up 42 points in a second half of a game...:madman:

 

However I know with this predicition I will have to eat whatever crow I have to take and I dont care I will take it...

I am trying my best GT impression here, and I will say that The Bengals will win ATLEAST their next 5 games in a row! Im not ruling out the Indy game yet for it to make it 6 in a row, but you can mark it down that starting this week the Bengals will win ATLEAST their next 5 games in a row...

 

Ouch--they didn't even make it through the first one. Maybe you meant 5 in a row after they lost to the Chargers. From the looks of that defense they'll have to average about 45 points a game on offense from here on to be a factor.

Yeah Im sure you were laughing at me when you saw the Bengals offense actually come back today early in the game and take that big lead. And that is why I made that prediction because I thought this offense would start to get it going, but I never imagined that this defense would be capable of giving up 42 points in a second half of a game...:madman:

 

However I know with this predicition I will have to eat whatever crow I have to take and I dont care I will take it...

You didn't imagine a defense that could give up 42 in the second half? Who could? But to think that your defense is capable of holding the opponents on your schedule for 5 weeks or so is a bit naive or eternally hopeful! Next week will be no joy ride either.

I don't think that this team is savvy enough to beat Indy at this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.