Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt

SLINK

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will require some Coaching skills that Coach Brooks is not well versed at (during his tenure at UK)..... How to motivate a team which won its last game (signuature win) and has to come back and play a team that they should beat. Heres to hoping the Cats get another big W.

Either Florida is average or Vandy is good. I think that Kentucky has a shot to win this one, but that you'd have to call the 'Dores favorites.

Personally, I'm taking Kentucky, 31-28.

Vandy has what...1 win in the SEC ? And their record is worse than UK's. If it were in Vandy...I'd say they are the favorites. Since it's in Lexington, I'd say UK has to be the favorites.

This will be a TOUGH game...

UK 24

Vandy 21

It will be interresting to see how UK deals with the highs. They have gone through so many lows with no real ups to speak of. Sometimes you see teams in this situation not know how to deal with the big momentum and fall on their face.

Good points.

Let's hope UK gets the home win, gets to 6-4, and looks ahead to some big chances down the road. :thumb:

Either Florida is average or Vandy is good. I think that Kentucky has a shot to win this one, but that you'd have to call the 'Dores favorites.

What? That's like saying either Louisville is average or Cincinnati is good.

And you'd have to call the 'Cats favorites, since the oddsmakers are...

I don't understand why you keep saying that. Is Michigan average or Ball State good? How about OSU being average or Illinois good? Teams don't play great every week.

You're either confused or you've been watching too many voting commercials for today's elections.