Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt

SLINK

I think Vandy is getting too much credit. Everyone's high on them for beating UGA, but we know how good UGA is this year. Thats also their only SEC win. They lost to Alabama (who lost to MSU) and Ol' Miss.

I think Vandy will be tough, but there's no excuse for UK not to win this one.

UK 35

Vandy 21

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRAP GAME TRAP GAME TRAP GAME

Can it be a trap game when two pretty even teams are playing? Anyone's game. BTW, anyone go to this matchup 2 years ago? Swear to God, worst college football game ever played.:creepy: :lol:

Can it be a trap game when two pretty even teams are playing? Anyone's game. BTW, anyone go to this matchup 2 years ago? Swear to God, worst college football game ever played.:creepy: :lol:

It was a come from behind UK win !! It couldn't have been the 'worst college football game ever played' if you were a Kentucky fan. :D

Everyone's high on them for beating UGA, but we know how good UGA is this year.

UGA is 6-4 right now, granted that is a terrible season by the Bulldogs tradition but it is still not bad and there a lot of teams that would like to have it. (Kind of like our -UK's b.b. season last year). I will go out on a limb (for me anyway:D ) and pick UK by 6.

Will this game be on TV live?? I figured it had a chance to be the SEC game of the week.

Then you haven't seen the rest of the schedule in the SEC this week.

Alabama at LSU

Tennessee at Arkansas

Auburn at Georgia

Florida at South Carolina

Needless to say, given the above slate of games, NO, it's not on live TV this weekend.

Then you haven't seen the rest of the schedule in the SEC this week.

Alabama at LSU

Tennessee at Arkansas

Auburn at Georgia

Florida at South Carolina

Needless to say, given the above slate of games, NO, it's not on live TV this weekend.

Yeah, but its LF Sports. Wasn't Vandy/UF the "game of the week" last week?