Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt

SLINK

Wildcats take on the Commodores. Vandy comes in at 4-6, but could be 7-3. This will be a very good and entertaining game in my opinion. Kentucky needs to play one game at a time. Do not overlook the Dores. Kentucky wins 38-30.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has the makings of a Great game. Kentucky needs to carry the Momentum and enthusiasm from Saturday into this week and take care of business. This is for the ever so sought after 6th win. Go get em boys.

Ready to hear, TOUCHDOWN KENTUCKY!!!

Yoter

Either Florida is average or Vandy is good. I think that Kentucky has a shot to win this one, but that you'd have to call the 'Dores favorites.

Personally, I'm taking Kentucky, 31-28.

For what I saw Florida just kept shooting theirselves in the foot. Also Florida just didn't play that well. I think they went into that game on cruise and just about got upset. On the other hand when Vandy is firing on all cylinders they can be dangerous.

Wasn't one in the Lex.-Herald this morning.

Must not come out until tomorrow, then.

The reason I was asking is because I think Kentucky and Vandy are two teams that are almost mirror images of each other (when looking at the overall programs; ie coaching, talent, tradition, etc.).

I wouldn't know how to pick a winner for this one, and was wondering what the men that get paid for their opinions thought. This may be the most evenly matched game Commonwealth Stadium has seen in some time...