Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patritos 43 Chiefs 40

Featured Replies

Final what a game! It was one of the better ones I've seen in a while.

I think that this game determined home field advantage for the AFC in the playoffs.

Just in case no one thought it before, Mahomes is definitely for real. I already thought that he was.

Just in case no one thought it before, Mahomes is definitely for real. I already thought that he was.

 

For real, big body, strong arm. Makes throws not every QB in the league can make. Hes going to be special.

For real, big body, strong arm. Makes throws not every QB in the league can make. Hes going to be special.

Has a nice athletic pedigree for sure. Dad was a major league pitcher for several years.

One of the more entertaining games I’ve seen so far this season.

Can’t decide which defense is worse. I believe it’s KC’s.

I fell asleep before this one was over, a little bummed that I did. Tyreke Hill is so fast.

Once again, the demise of the Patriots was greatly overstated....

 

Sony Michel is the real deal. Having a legit running game to go with the weapons Brady has is just an abundance of riches.

 

I think Josh Gordon is going to take off the in the next week or two. He's still getting into the flow of things with the offense. Watch out when he gets completely up to speed.

 

Credit the Chiefs for making some great halftime adjustments. Patriots weak D made Mahomes look extremely ordinary in the 1st half. He showed out after the break.

 

Big time win, and I'd imagine it gives the Pats the inside track on home-field advantage throughout the postseason.

Can’t decide which defense is worse. I believe it’s KC’s.

 

With how the game was, it was going to be for whoever didn’t have the last chance with the ball. Both defenses got shredded last night.

Was hoping the hoodie would be able to find some weakness to exploit with Mahomes, and that the Bengals could copy that blueprint this following week. But heck, I think Cincinnati can give up 40 on their own. :lol2:

 

In all honesty, if the Bengals hold KC to ONLY 40, I think we'll be lucky.

Was hoping the hoodie would be able to find some weakness to exploit with Mahomes, and that the Bengals could copy that blueprint this following week. But heck, I think Cincinnati can give up 40 on their own. :lol2:

 

In all honesty, if the Bengals hold KC to ONLY 40, I think we'll be lucky.

 

He made him look like a rookie in the 1st half....:idunno:

When the Chiefs had to settle for FG's early in the game turned out to be the difference IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.