Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Dayton, repeat or upset

Featured Replies

I vote repeat. BHS can not look to next week.

 

Dayton is a whole lot better and their coaching staff has done a great job w/them this yr. I really like the QB.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Repeat is my vote as well.

 

Beechies by 3 or 4 TD's.

Are there any potential job openings likely for next season that might lure Coach Lickert away?

  • Author
Are there any potential job openings likely for next season that might lure Coach Lickert away?

 

As a head coach? I don't think there will be any here in NKY but probably down state somewhere but there you go again cshs81, off the subject, shame on you. Me too for replying, I guess.

 

Beechwood w/a repeat performance. Beechwood will have some great incentive to try to win this for #4, Tommie Bankemper. Win this as in, the state championship.

As a head coach? I don't think there will be any here in NKY but probably down state somewhere but there you go again cshs81, off the subject, shame on you. Me too for replying, I guess.

 

.

 

Sometimes a thread needs an injection. IF not, this one was going to be a short discussion.

I'll tale a repeat.

Beechwood names the score. Dayton will keep it close first quarter, but then the flood gates open and Bwood turns it up.

 

Beechwood 42

Dayton 7

Dayton in a nailbiter...13-7...scoring on a 60 yrd interception return tied at 7-7 with 20 sec on the clock.....The Greendevil faithful swarm the field.... Beechwood is stunned.

Beechwood 35-7.

You gotta be kidding. Beechwood losing to Dayton?

Dayton in a nailbiter...13-7...scoring on a 60 yrd interception return tied at 7-7 with 20 sec on the clock.....The Greendevil faithful swarm the field.... Beechwood is stunned.

 

I think we have to consider with tomorrow being Halloween that maybe the spirits are running amok......:laugh:

 

Just kidding. Everyone deserves an opportunity to share their opinion. Stranger things have happened, I suppose.

Does anyone know for sure the status of Tommy Bankemper? I think the Tigers win this one pretty handily without him, but if he's out for the rest of the playoffs, it will be tough for them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.