Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dieonte Miles of Walton Verona - No Offers confirmed

Featured Replies

Outstanding! Congratulations!

He is working hard at ASAP. I haven't seen him play since grade school but he had tremendous athleticism. Very quick for a tall, gangly kid. Doug at ASAP is going to get him incredibly fit by the time the basketball season starts.

Awesome. I hated to see him go down last season.

Doug does really good with these athletes. Gets them ready for sure! Congrats to Dieonte and good luck in your senior season.

6'11 Miles received a scholarship offer from Xavier.

 

Beware if the twin towers on Victory Parkway.

Doug does really good with these athletes. Gets them ready for sure! Congrats to Dieonte and good luck in your senior season.

 

For the life of me, I can’t figure out why ASAP’s walls aren’t busting at the seams. His track record with College athletes is very long. He will make kids next level good.

Beware if the twin towers on Victory Parkway.

 

Twin towers?

Twin towers?

 

7' and 6'11 !

I think they are talking about 7'0 Walter (2018) from Cov Cath.

I think they are talking about 7'0 Walter (2018) from Cov Cath.

Walter’s not at X. Nor will he ever be, from what I’ve been told.

Walter’s not at X. Nor will he ever be, from what I’ve been told.

 

I’ve heard the same thing. And the story isn’t pretty.

Walter’s not at X. Nor will he ever be, from what I’ve been told.

 

Wouldn’t surprise me if he does end up there anyway after a brief hiatus

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.