Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dieonte Miles of Walton Verona - No Offers confirmed

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wouldn’t surprise me if he does end up there anyway after a brief hiatus

 

I don't think so.

I saw Mr. Miles at the baggage claim area at CVG Sunday evening. Can definitely tell that this young man has been working hard. Body seems to be catching up to his frame. Much different from when he played some AAU games with my son a couple years back.

I'v heard that Miles has revived offers from U Of L, Xavier a long with WKY. Along with a slew of other mid major colleges NKU, Kent St, Dayton and Akron, Toledo. Can anybody confirm?

Would love to see him at NKU.

I don’t know that he actually has any “real” offers yet. He’s garnered a ton of interest though. If Xavier or Louisville had offered, you’d see it in more places than this message board.

I don’t know that he actually has any “real” offers yet. He’s garnered a ton of interest though. If Xavier or Louisville had offered, you’d see it in more places than this message board.

 

Hit the nail on the head. From what I understand he has MANY coaches interested but the fact that he missed the majority of last season, most coaches have only seen him recently on the AAU trail. I know X and Louisville are interested but have not seen anywhere stating that he has offers. I believe NKU is his only offer at this time but if you have seen him play recently you know that it is about to take off for him.

6'11 Miles received a scholarship offer from Xavier.

You're posting he has an offer from X, other posters are saying he doesn't. What really is correct ?

  • Author
You're posting he has an offer from X, other posters are saying he doesn't. What really is correct ?

 

ASAP in Covington posted a picture of Miles working out on Facebook and congratulating him on his first D1 offer from Xavier. I know Doug doesn't make stuff up.

ASAP in Covington posted a picture of Miles working out on Facebook and congratulating him on his first D1 offer from Xavier. I know Doug doesn't make stuff up.

Sounds legit to me.

99% sure there is no offer from X. I’m sure he is on their radar though.

This kid is at the top of my list for players to check out this year.

We are not sure what to do with this thread because there is conflicting info and once again some of you want to go off topic.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.