St. Xavier 2018

Ram

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The X faithful are indeed very optimistic about their incoming frosh. They changed a couple of young men from going to Trinity to ending up at Saint Xavier. Might have been these two.

I talked to a coach about frosh and he would only go as far saying they were better than last years team which is to be expeccted since last years team was below avg. will find out in short order how good they are.

I talked to a coach about frosh and he would only go as far saying they were better than last years team which is to be expeccted since last years team was below avg. will find out in short order how good they are.

I like that the Frosh and JV teams play Trinity twice. I believe both teams open up with the Rocks.

Anyone care to predict the Trinity vs Saint X freshmen score. Or the JV score between these two rivals.

No. I think X frosh are better than last year but think would be nearly impossible to predict a score at that level. The JV hard to predict because you never know who won’t play because on varsity squad and what back up juniors are brought down to play.