Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two Florida Deputies Assassinated

Featured Replies

Two Gilchrist County Deputies were assassinated as they ate dinner this afternoon. The shooter/coward walked up and shot them through the window then appears to have taken thier own life.

 

Such a needless tragedy, prayers for their families and coworkers tonight.

 

Two Florida sheriff’s deputies shot dead by gunman - NY Daily News

 

Two Gilchrist County sheriff’s deputies were killed by a gunman who shot through the window of a Chinese restaurant in Trenton, Fla. Thursday.

 

Sgt. Noel Ramirez, 30, and deputy Taylor Lindsay, 25, were dining at Ace China restaurant when the ambush took place around 3:00 p.m., Gilchrist County Sheriff Bobby Schultz said Thursday.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus...what the hell is wrong with people. Prayers to the family's of the officers.

  • Author

This is the second, third, maybe fourth time in the last couple of years that Police Officers were killed while eating a meal.

A hundred views for this. Almost 1500 on the thread baselessly claiming racism in Starbucks for 2 guys trespassing. Wish I could say I’m surprised...but I’m not.

A hundred views for this. Almost 1500 on the thread baselessly claiming racism in Starbucks for 2 guys trespassing. Wish I could say I’m surprised...but I’m not.

 

There is a time difference of when the threads were posted but I get what you are saying.

(Gilchrist County Sheriff) Schultz declined to discuss details surrounding (the murder) Highnote's life and his motives, choosing instead to call him a "coward."

 

"I want this to be about those deputy sheriffs. The world is full of cowards and the world is full of heroes and we need to highlight those heroes and what they gave."

 

Exactly.

Two young Officers with families. Guys looked squared away. Never had a chance to take the fight back to the shooter, a battle I’m sure they would’ve won had they been given a fighting chance.

Exactly.

 

I'm glad he called him a coward, even though that's not nearly a strong enough word.

A hundred views for this. Almost 1500 on the thread baselessly claiming racism in Starbucks for 2 guys trespassing. Wish I could say I’m surprised...but I’m not.

 

Wish I could say I'm surprised that someone who isn't a minority would call a claim of racism baseless, but I'm not.

Wish I could say I'm surprised that someone who isn't a minority would call a claim of racism baseless, but I'm not.

 

Everyone has an agenda or narrative. This one just doesn’t get as many clicks.

My first cousin and his wife work as deputies for the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Department. They retired from the St. Petersburg PD and moved to there to get away from the city. It is a very small department with only about 6 cruisers. At first, when they weren't releasing the names, we were afraid it might be one or both of them. His sister passed away from kidney disease last week at age 42 so it would have probably done but Aunt in. Prayers for their families.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.