April 1, 20188 yr (NCAA Final Four) Final. A beatdown from the get go. Nova will be tough to handle Monday night vs Michigan.
April 1, 20188 yr Author Nova was consistent 47 in the first half and 48 in the second half. Teams were pretty even in the 2nd half. Nova outscored Kansas just 48-47 in the 2nd half.
April 1, 20188 yr Even though I was very confident Villanova would win, as I never expected Kansas to get this far, I too am surprised at the margin of victory and how Villanova controlled the game like they did the entire way.
April 1, 20188 yr Kind of rains on that old "hard to shoot in a dome" theory. I was thinking the same thing last night.
April 1, 20188 yr Villanova hammered the Jayhawks early and then went into cruise control the second half. Clearly a better team. If these two teams played 10 games Kansas would be fortunate to win 1 of them.
April 1, 20188 yr I felt like Nova was so much smarter and poised than Kansas was the whole game. It seemed weird to me.
April 1, 20188 yr I've said from the get-go that Nova was the class of the tournament. They can still lose on Monday, but they're this year's best team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.