Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova/Kansas (NCAA Final Four) Predictions

Villanova/Kansas Final Four Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Villanova/Kansas Final Four Who wins?

    • VIllanova (34-4)
      91%
    • Kansas (31-7)
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This will be the 2nd game Saturday in San Antonio. Should be a great game between two #1 seeds. What does everyone think on this one.

I'll take Villanova.

I thought Villanove was the best team all year and I will not change now.

This is definitely the more Ali/Frazier matchup of the two games. I’ll take Villanova, but I think they will have to play better than today.

Villanova 78-75.

This will be a good one. I’ll take Nova as well.

Hoping for a Jay Wright-John Beilein final

2 of my favorite coaches over quite a span now

Gotta believe Nova gets it done, but I randomly picked Kansas to win it all, so sticking with them.

I am taking Nova, they seem to be focused on winning it all and definitely have the coach, talent and "Team" chemistry to do it. Should be a close one and I think that Nova will separate / widen the lead in the last few minutes and win by around 8-10 pts.

Nova is so versatile, it will be interesting to see how KU marches up at the bigs.

Nova by 7.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.