Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 58 Florida State 54

Featured Replies

(NCAA West Regional Final)

 

Final Michigan holds on and will take on Loyola of Chicago in the Final 4.

The analysts were so bad in second guessing that I turned the sound off.

 

JUST CALL THE GAME. Let the viewers draw their own conclusions.

  • Author
The analysts were so bad in second guessing that I turned the sound off.

 

JUST CALL THE GAME. Let the viewers draw their own conclusions.

 

I didn't think either one of these groups were very good personally.

I noticed with 10 minuets to go in the game, there had been 5, that’s right 5 fouls Called In the second half, 1 on FS and 4 on Michigan. What a difference in how games are called.

Edited by rookie57
Spelling

FSU was stupid to not foul late. And Hamilton's explanation after the game was even worse.

I felt that this game could have went either way. I look forward to watching Loyola play Michigan next weekend.

It seems like Matthews signed with UK 10 years ago.

I hated to see him transfer but happy for him that he’s doing well at Michigan.

The analysts were so bad in second guessing that I turned the sound off.

 

JUST CALL THE GAME. Let the viewers draw their own conclusions.

 

And sometimes, just stop talking for a play or two. These guys non-stop talk damn near the entire game. That's my opinion.

FSU was stupid to not foul late. And Hamilton's explanation after the game was even worse.

 

Sure came off as a major jerk.

Very pleased that Michigan is making me look smart in my work bracket. Hopefully they can win one more for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.