Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buffalo/Kentucky (NCAA Second Round) Predictions

Buffalo vs Kentucky Who wins? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Buffalo vs Kentucky Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats get the hot Buffalo team Saturday. What does everyone think on this? I know most everyone expected to play Arizona.

If Buffalo plays like they did tonight. I don't know what team could beat them. With that said you would hope Buffalo cools off some and UK heats up some from behind the arc.

This reminds me of MTSU 2 years ago...Lights out and looked unbeatable as they dominated Michigan State. Came out the next round and got ran by Syracuse.

 

I’ll go Kentucky 79-65.

  • Author
If Buffalo plays like they did tonight. I don't know what team could beat them. With that said you would hope Buffalo cools off some and UK heats up some from behind the arc.

 

I thought Arizona had a terrible game plan and never adjusted. Their big line up could not guard Buffalo. I think the Cats can get out and guard Buffalo a lot better than Arizona did.

Buffalo has been a team the metrics have loved all year. Very physical and have enough weapons on offense to spread you out and make plays. Thinking UK by 7 or so, but should be a 40 minute battle...

Buffalo will be tough to beat if the hit 15 3’s again.

Buffalo will be tough to beat if the hit 15 3’s again.

 

Kentucky needs to shoot better than they did vs. Davidson too.

The Cats will get buffaloed by the Bulls on Saturday. It will get ugly.

 

 

Buffalo 87

 

Kentucky 74

Kentucky needs to shoot better than they did vs. Davidson too.

 

KY shot 51% last night. They do need to shoot much better from 3 Land.

I started thinking back to when the last time a bracket “opened-up” for UK. For whatever reason UK has generally not been the beneficiary of lower seeded teams advancing within their brackets. Last I could think of was Cornell advancing to play UK in Cal’s first season in the Sweet 16.... I guess you could also say UConn in 2014 but that was the title game and UK was still the lower seed. And it was UConn.

Edited by bugatti

Buffalo just came off an emotionally high huge win. They come out hungover Saturday and Cats win. 76-68.

Was hoping for AZ as I wanted to see their big guy. Hopefully the Cats aren't let down as they were expecting AZ. Also hoping Buffalo peaked last night.

KY shot 51% last night. They do need to shoot much better from 3 Land.

 

I guess i could have said 3 pointers, but that was my point. Rockets comment was about 3s so I didn't specifically say it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.