March 16, 20188 yr (NCAA First Round) Final second half was brutal until the last 3 minutes. Will have to play much better Saturday. Sad to see the streak end but if it had to end I'm glad it ended in a win and not a loss.
March 16, 20188 yr Not since going 0/2 against Seton Hall in 1988 has Kentucky gone an entire game without a three pointer. A shame to lose the streak being that they attempted any three pointer, but you can not blame them for the low attempts. Too much success inside.
March 16, 20188 yr Entertaining but nerve-wracking game. Davidson was hardly flawless, but hit enough three pointers to make it a doubt. Kentucky did great going inside, rebounded very well, and hit enough free throws to get it done.
March 16, 20188 yr People on my twitter feed complaining about the camera angle. Maybe I missed something, thought it was normal
March 16, 20188 yr People on my twitter feed complaining about the camera angle. Maybe I missed something, thought it was normal It was a high camera angle. A little disorienting. Swap over to one of the other games (I'm watching Texas Tech on TruTV) and you'll see one that is much flatter. That is the standard shot.
March 16, 20188 yr Entertaining but nerve-wracking game. Davidson was hardly flawless, but hit enough three pointers to make it a doubt. Kentucky did great going inside, rebounded very well, and hit enough free throws to get it done. And Payton Aldridge only had 12 points and went 1/9 from three. That guy can play but UK did a decent enough job holding him down to get the win.
March 16, 20188 yr Just switched to Texas Tech game. You are correct but I didn’t notice until now. Didn’t mess with me one bit
March 16, 20188 yr People on my twitter feed complaining about the camera angle. Maybe I missed something, thought it was normalCamera angle was too high. Looked like watching the game from the Goodyear Blimp.
March 16, 20188 yr I think the Cats play much better Saturday. Really, no one played great tonight but that's OK. Move on.
March 16, 20188 yr UK shot better than 50% from the floor for the third straight game. And that was with a horrible shooting night by SGA (5-13 and two of the made baskets were on open layups after steals).
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.