Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/West Virginia predictions

Who wins this week's Big East battle? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this week's Big East battle?

    • West Virginia
      60%
    • Louisville
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just curious on when you guys plan on starting the "Will the Mountaineers stomp on the Bird" thread?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's funny right there!!

  • Replies 135
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is talking about the two offenses and a high scoring game it seems, I have noticed that when a game like this is expected the opposite sometimes occurs. I am not predicting a low scoring "D" stuggle but I do think that this one will include more "D" than some may think. A poster earlier stated that U.L. held Syracuse to 19yds. rushing. WVU is not Sryacuse and they can run the ball out of Coach Rod's spread option against anyone. W/O going on any further I say WVU - 27 U.L. - 20. Low scoring by both of these teams standards.

WVU - 35

UoL - 34

Not happenin'....

 

Why should they even play the game....I mean it's obvious you already know what happens....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why should they even play the game....I mean it's obvious you already know what happens....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So you expect White and Slayton to both go over 100???

Why should they even play the game....I mean it's obvious you already know what happens....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: It's the prediction page, that's what you do, you make predictions.
So you expect White and Slayton to both go over 100???

 

 

No, I don't think both will.....I think Slayton has another huge game as he did last year.

 

The problem is when people start stating things as factual, not as what they think will or will not happen.

I was just checking the vote at the top of the page, right now it is really close, maybe we could see if the spread in the bgp vote will be the point spread in the game:D Right now WVU is up by 5 (52% / 47%).

No, I don't think both will.....I think Slayton has another huge game as he did last year.

 

The problem is when people start stating things as factual, not as what they think will or will not happen.

 

He gave his opinion, and I gave mine...I do not believe White and Slayton both will get 100 yards rushing against Louisville's defense...Why is my opinion any different than his? Because it's different from yours??

Tickets in my section are going for $1900 a pair, I dont care if they were $100,000 I would not miss this one for the world.

 

Now for the game, I think Bobby Petrino has been playing really conservative since the Miami game. I think he's going to open up the playbook against West Virginia. I'll take Louisville by 7.

By the way, anyone see what Louisville held Syracuse to on the ground?

 

I'll save you some time- it was 19 yards.

 

Louisville has been getting ready for this game since Summer practice started by emphasizing run defense. It will pay off a week from Thursday when Louisville shuts WVU down on national television.

 

Doen't happen often, but I agree with you...

Watched last year, Louisville got up 17 and seemed to get conservative. They dominated 3/4 of the game. They will get up on WV at home and keep going.

 

UL 35

WV 17

Tickets in my section are going for $1900 a pair, I dont care if they were $100,000 I would not miss this one for the world.

 

Now for the game, I think Bobby Petrino has been playing really conservative since the Miami game. I think he's going to open up the playbook against West Virginia. I'll take Louisville by 7.

 

 

I'll pay $$$0 and have the best seat in the house........my bigscreen :banana: :D

If you hate to talk about it, why bring it up??

Obviously, you missed the discussion where I think it is a great college tradition. But being an UK fan, I still reserve the right to make fun of UL for doing it.:D

Just curious on when you guys plan on starting the "Will the Mountaineers stomp on the Bird" thread?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet as a UK fan you wish the ONLY thing that got stomped at Commonwealth was the logo.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have felt more confident if the Cards had looked a little better the past 2 or 3 games. Vanilla game plan or not, a team that aspires to crash the BCS should have handled Cincinnati and Syracuse easier than they did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.