Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/West Virginia predictions

Who wins this week's Big East battle? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this week's Big East battle?

    • West Virginia
      60%
    • Louisville
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Cards

 

 

Can you believe it has come to this?

 

UL vs WVU

 

#4 vs #5

 

7-0 vs 7-0

 

November 2, 2006 at the OVEN

 

Be there or be square.

 

The absolute biggest college football game in the state of Kentucky

IN HISTORY............

  • Replies 135
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, I like the enthusiasm. I will most definitely be square, BUT I'll be doing my best to get to a party where the game will be featured.

 

I predict the Cards win. Don't really care by how much, but while the last couple of games have made them appear to be lame ducks, I'd like to think it was because their heads were already in November 2nd.

WVU has two weeks to prepare. The Cards are not cooking very well right now, even in the oven. Two straight close games by the Cards that a legit #5 team in the country should win easily. I don't see it happening (although I dont' think WVU is the #4 team in the country either).

 

WVU 28

L'ville 24

I already have my 3X Blackout tshirt that was so hard to find. Side note to that Linemen make up a large percentage of a football team, and exfootball players make up a large percentage of Football (& basketball fans for that matter) Why does the Neutral Zone only carry most sizes to XL?? They have very little for the big men there.

WVU 35

U of L 21

WVU's defense is not good enough to hold U of L to 21 points.

42 U of L

24 WVU

WVU's defense is not good enough to hold U of L to 21 points.

 

 

We're not exactly talking about the same potent offense UL had at the beginning of the year. I mean Syracuse held them to 28.

I've got my Blackout shirt and am ready to see my Cards run to victory.

Louisville 35

WV 28

We're not exactly talking about the same potent offense UL had at the beginning of the year. I mean Syracuse held them to 28.

Don't forget the vanilla game plan...UL will be ok.

Honestly, I have not been that impressed with either team to this point in the season. Even though they are both top 5 teams (or whatever their rankings are in the 95 different polls), both have spent just as much of the season acting like teams that should both be out of the top 10.

 

UL: 40

WVU: 30

U of L will win. Big game, national audience, big stage, all the Big East marbles....etc. BCS bid on the line, @ HOME..... W/ BROHM......

 

Comeon, Its a shoe in for the Cards (the W); the game won't be that easy but the Cards will win......

Two high powered offenses will take the field. For Louisville to win the defense must stop or at least slow down WVU.

 

West Virginia 38

Louisville 27

I really think that Louisville will 100% sell out against the run sometimes putting 8 or even 9 men in the box, with a bandit on White and one on Slaton. WVU will have to have a big day with the pass, it could happen but not likely. On the flip side, I think that Louisville (sans Bush) will want Louisville to beat them with the run, running their usual 3-3-5 defense, and maybe dropping another back for dime coverage....gonna be different, that's for sure. Here's where all the wrinkles come out.

West Virgina will hit there free-throws down the stretch.

 

West Virigina - 51

Louisville - 45

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.