Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 88 Notre Dame 70

Featured Replies

Bagley with 33 and 17.

 

Factoid of the game. In eleventy billion games coached by Coach K, he has five 30-15 games recorded by his players. One by Christian Laettner, and four by Bagley.

Bagaley was just a monster. Grayson came out firing with 17 points on 5/6 threes at half. Not sure how he finished.

Bagley with 33 and 17.

 

Factoid of the game. In eleventy billion games coached by Coach K, he has five 30-15 games recorded by his players. One by Christian Laettner, and four by Bagley.

 

Wow

ND or UL? Who deserves to get in?

 

Head to head? It’s Louisville and it’s not really close.

Head to head? It’s Louisville and it’s not really close.

 

I agree. I was curious what MTGL thought.

ND or UL? Who deserves to get in?

 

I would rank UL over ND, and I'd have each in. Not sure everyone in the committee room will agree with me, but they'd both be in my field.

Bagley with 33 and 17.

 

Factoid of the game. In eleventy billion games coached by Coach K, he has five 30-15 games recorded by his players. One by Christian Laettner, and four by Bagley.

 

He's a bad, bad man...

I hope that's the last time Duke has to face Bonzie. Dude is great and I'm tired of seeing him in a ND uniform.

If Duke can shoot the rock like that from deep, it allows Bagley to get 1 on 1. That is how they win a natty. Without that shooting it's gonna be tough.

He's a bad, bad man...

 

I say this so often, but this dude is supposed to be in high school. Unreal.

I say this so often, but this dude is supposed to be in high school. Unreal.

 

Was pretty much the same dude when I first saw him at 15 years old. His size, skill set and effort is an insane combo...

Despise Coach K, but he brings it darn near every year. Last night ND had zero answer for Bagley. ND couldn't stop him down low, and couldn't make a three down the stretch to save their NCAA tourney lives.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.