March 8, 20188 yr Covington Catholic star CJ Fredrick named the Gatorade Kentucky Boys Basketball Player of the Year this morning. Well deserve to one of the best players in the state of Kentucky
March 8, 20188 yr Covington Catholic star CJ Fredrick named the Gatorade Kentucky Boys Basketball Player of the Year this morning. Well deserve to one of the best players in the state of Kentucky Should have went to Kunkel, just teasing!! LOL Nice honor for a kid that had a great season!!
March 8, 20188 yr Nice accolade for Fredrick. Link here to the Gatorade site with Fredrick's stats and to the press release from Gatorade: 2017 - 2018 KENTUCKY BOYS BASKETBALL PLAYER OF THE YEAR CHICAGO (March 8, 2018) — In its 33rd year of honoring the nation’s best high school athletes, The Gatorade Company, today announced CJ Fredrick of Covington Catholic High School as its 2017-18 Gatorade Kentucky Boys Basketball Player of the Year. Fredrick is the first Gatorade Kentucky Boys Basketball Player of the Year to be chosen from Covington Catholic High School.
March 8, 20188 yr Curious to see a list of past KY winners and how it compares to past Mr. Basketball winners.
March 8, 20188 yr Curious to see a list of past KY winners and how it compares to past Mr. Basketball winners. Stats, win loss records, height, position? What are you wanting to look at and compare?
March 8, 20188 yr Stats, win loss records, height, position? What are you wanting to look at and compare? I think he wants to know if the same kid usually wins both or if tends to go to different kids.
March 9, 20188 yr I think he wants to know if the same kid usually wins both or if tends to go to different kids. Correct. Just wondering, how often does the same player win both awards?
March 9, 20188 yr Correct. Just wondering, how often does the same player win both awards? Is a good question. I'm also not sure how long the Gatorade award has been around. Seems fairly new but I could be wrong.
March 9, 20188 yr Is a good question. I'm also not sure how long the Gatorade award has been around. Seems fairly new but I could be wrong. Post #5...33 years
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.