March 13, 20188 yr Congrats to a fine young man. I have watched him develop and hear his work ethic is second to none. I think everyone short changes what Scott Ruthsatz impact was on him going to Covington Catholic. Im sure his Uncle had some push with the family but hes an assistant I would think you will see more kids come play for Scott Ruthsatz with the success CJ has had. Adam would of been equally deserving of this award, as would of Ky Ky Tandy or the fine player at Pendleton.
November 23, 20187 yr CJ ended up being red-shirted for his freshman year at Iowa after taking a charge five weeks ago that ended up breaking one of his ribs. He just made it back to practice for the first time today.
November 23, 20187 yr CJ ended up being red-shirted for his freshman year at Iowa after taking a charge five weeks ago that ended up breaking one of his ribs. He just made it back to practice for the first time today.[/quote Does'nt this belong on the college side?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.