Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1 Seeds Or The Field?

1 Seeds or the Field? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. 1 Seeds or the Field?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In a year without any/many teams that are CLEARLY at a different level than the rest I lose this question.

 

If you had to pick today between taking any of the 1 seeds or the rest of the field which would you take to find the champion?

Historically speaking you bet on the #1 seeds.

Since teams like UK, Duke, UNC, UC, Michigan St., might not be one seeds. I think I will take the field. Villanova out of the 1 seeds is the only one I feel who seems like the best bet out of the ones to feel safest on.

Historically the one seeds have won almost 80% of their games and 2/3 of the titles so yeah, I'll go with the odds.

This year, definitely the field.

I voted the field, but if Nova and Duke both end up as 1 seeds, I'll roll with the ones....

Lunardi currently has Virginia, Villanova, Kansas, & Xavier as the 1 seeds.

 

Give me the field.

Lunardi currently has Virginia, Villanova, Kansas, & Xavier as the 1 seeds.

 

Give me the field.

Definitely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.