Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1 Seeds Or The Field?

1 Seeds or the Field? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. 1 Seeds or the Field?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

History is definitely on the side of the #1 seeds and normally I would take them but this year is different, so I'll take the field.

Since teams like UK, Duke, UNC, UC, Michigan St., might not be one seeds. I think I will take the field. Villanova out of the 1 seeds is the only one I feel who seems like the best bet out of the ones to feel safest on.

I think the one seeds will end up being UVA, Nova, Duke, and Xavier. That’s what I’m basing my decision on. Give me those 4 teams.

History is definitely on the side of the #1 seeds and normally I would take them but this year is different, so I'll take the field.

 

Not as different are some making out to be. That seems to be the narrative each season, though. Sure, we are absent a dominating team(s) that are sure fire #1 seeds, but mostly the NCAA tournament is comprised of teams with extreme flaws.

I think the one seeds will end up being UVA, Nova, Duke, and Xavier. That’s what I’m basing my decision on. Give me those 4 teams.

 

I'm basing mine on Kansas getting the other one. Duke as a 1 may change my opinion though

The projected 1's have at least 4 losses except for Virginia. There is a group of 5-7 teams with the talent to get hot and go on a six game winning streak. Field this year.

Could this be the year where a 16 seed upsets a 1 seed? I've watch Murray State several times this year they can be very streaky and play fast. I really can see them beating a Michigan St team if they get that match up.

Could this be the year where a 16 seed upsets a 1 seed? I've watch Murray State several times this year they can be very streaky and play fast. I really can see them beating a Michigan St team if they get that match up.

 

Murray State is projected as a 13-14 seed.

 

Michigan State is going to be a 3 most likely, so we may get that match-up, but it's almost assuredly not going to be in a 1v16 game.

In the early rounds yes, sweet 16 not so much.

 

Really? M'kay....

 

[TABLE=class: inline-left, width: 630]

[TR]

[TH=align: center]SEED[/TH]

[TH=align: center]FINAL FOUR[/TH]

[TH=align: center]CHAMP. GAME[/TH]

[TH=align: center]NATIONAL CHAMP.[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]54[/TD]

[TD]32[/TD]

[TD]20[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #EDEDED]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]28[/TD]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD]4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #EDEDED]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]13[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #EDEDED]

[TD]6[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #EDEDED]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #EDEDED]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #EDEDED]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]13[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #EDEDED]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #EDEDED]

[TD]16[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

 

Data since 1985.

Could this be the year where a 16 seed upsets a 1 seed? I've watch Murray State several times this year they can be very streaky and play fast. I really can see them beating a Michigan St team if they get that match up.

Murray State will not be a 16. Around a 13 I would say.

In the early rounds yes, sweet 16 not so much.

 

What?

 

Never mind, MTGL responded.

Strong year for the field IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.