Survivor: Ghost Island

Godot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the rest of the group hasn't turned on Wendell and Dom. Last night could have been a back door for either if they had played it right.

Donathan could have slid into the final 4 if his paranoia had stayed under control.

Doesn't Donathon have an idol? Why didn't he play it tonight?

He played his idol 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, wasted it. He didn't have to use it when he did.

I forgot about that. I remembered he was talking about playing the idol for someone else but forgot that he ended up playing it for himself. He is playing very strange for someone without an idol the way he is stirring it up with people who would carry him forward.

Survivor Night. Big Finale tonight. I probably won't be able to start it until 10:30pm, so no live BGP posting from me.

Here's to Laurel winning it! Gets me $100 at work. If she can't, I'll take Wendell because he was my preseason male choice to win.

Wait the finale is tonight? I didn't know it "ended" with so many people left. This is my first full season of watching.

The final episode is two hours long. They'll narrow it down to 3 throughout the first 1.5 hours of it and then start with the Final Tribal Council.

Following that, there is an hour reunion, with lots of commercials.