Survivor: Ghost Island

Godot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really hoping Dom would have done something crazy, gave up the necklace and then battled Wendell during a fire challenge. That would have been such a ballsy move but would have made great television.

I almost wonder, did he strengthen Wendell's case to the jury by talking about how much he hoped he'd lose the fire challenge and not be there?

I also kind of miss the way they just to do the Final Tribal Council, giving each of them a question. Felt like there was a lot more fire/animosity from the jury when they got to address them if they wanted too. Also miss the conversations at the reunion. Seems like they don't have much at all of that anymore.

Sebastian is a fool.

Totally. Basically he was upset that he tried to blindside Dom and it failed because Dom fooled him with the fake idol. I really question sometimes where they find these fools at.

I also kind of miss the way they just to do the Final Tribal Council, giving each of them a question. Felt like there was a lot more fire/animosity from the jury when they got to address them if they wanted too. Also miss the conversations at the reunion. Seems like they don't have much at all of that anymore.

Hell the reunion didn’t really start until like 11:25 because they run the show well into the reunion now.

I also am not a fan of the recent reunion shows. A couple of other things about the finale.....

1. Where was Stephanie? Why did she not attend?

2. The whole final vote seemed set up. First, this was the first time since season they read the final votes right away(unless my memory is bad) and not save them for the reunion show. And then somehow, it ends up a tie, and they get to hold the final vote for the reunion show anyway. Seems either really fishy, or really lucky.

2. The whole final vote seemed set up. First, this was the first time since season they read the final votes right away(unless my memory is bad) and not save them for the reunion show. And then somehow, it ends up a tie, and they get to hold the final vote for the reunion show anyway. Seems either really fishy, or really lucky.

I'm not sure there is anything fishy at all. The producers/camera guys see as they vote. They only read the votes because they knew it was a tie.

They wanted Laurel to vote right away instead of waiting who knows how many months to vote. Wouldn't have been right to wait and have Laurel vote at the reunion show.