Survivor: Ghost Island

Godot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several Ghost Island contestants from the Midwest, more so than usual it seems.

I think that’s because the survivor fan base is largely in the Midwest and middle class America as a whole which is largely congregated in the Midwest.

Shocked that Wendell didn't play his idol.

Donathan is a loose cannon.

Editing. I’m guessing he knew where Donathan stood before tribal. But they should have went after Wendell last night because they may not get another chance.

I have to admit it is refreshing for me to see a strong guys alliance. That is a tactic I have always said I would use if I were ever on Survivor.

I agree that editing caused us to think Wendell needed to play his idol. The way Tribal went down, he had strong belief in Donathon and Laurel to not play his idol.

Laural said she knew she probably couldn't beat Dominick or Wendell in the final and yet she voted to keep them??? Do I keep the people I can trust or the people I can beat??? How is that even a question?

Right now she and Donathan are riding coat-tails to 3rd place. If both Dom and Wendell are in the F3 one of them wins.

Laural said she knew she probably couldn't beat Dominick or Wendell in the final and yet she voted to keep them??? Do I keep the people I can trust or the people I can beat??? How is that even a question?

Right now she and Donathan are riding coat-tails to 3rd place. If both Dom and Wendell are in the F3 one of them wins.

I am not sure on the strategy. The numbers are low enough now that it would have been a good time to take out Wendell. They had a fracture in Naviti and they should have taken advantage. The dynamics change every vote and there is no guarantee that the Naviti won't pull back together and put Donathon or Laurel on the chopping block. Those two definitely have to make a move to create an alliance this coming week IMO - and it can't be with Dom or Wendell.