Survivor: Ghost Island

Godot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm in the minority, but when they are that fake, it doesn't do it for me.

Libby all day:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65966[/ATTACH]

Libby isn’t even debatable. Clearly on another level from both Jenna and Stephanie.

I know I'm in the minority, but when they are that fake, it doesn't do it for me.

Libby all day:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65966[/ATTACH]

Libby isn’t even debatable. Clearly on another level from both Jenna and Stephanie.
I won't disagree with that, but I enjoyed looking at my TV when Stephanie was on the screen.

I still don’t think she really had much going on besides her “enhancements”.

What is the name of the other girl in the group of three with Michael and Stephanie? Whatever her name is, she definitely is less of a threat than Stephanie. Steph was playing the game and trying to make things happen. The other girl is just there. I agree it was a good move by the alliance to drop Stephanie. However, tribes are shifting again next week (which the alliance had no way of knowing) and that may make it a mistake not voting Michael off.

What is the name of the other girl in the group of three with Michael and Stephanie? Whatever her name is, she definitely is less of a threat than Stephanie. Steph was playing the game and trying to make things happen. The other girl is just there. I agree it was a good move by the alliance to drop Stephanie. However, tribes are shifting again next week (which the alliance had no way of knowing) and that may make it a mistake not voting Michael off.

The name of the other girl is Jenna.

James seemed pretty darn clueless.

Bradley annoys me quite a bit. Don't care for him at all.

Agree and agree.

James was pretty much inept at playing the social game. I was surprised that Michael also voted for James. Obviously the producers showed us what they wanted to show to create drama.

So at this point in the game, who does everyone think is in the best position to win?

Agree and agree.

James was pretty much inept at playing the social game. I was surprised that Michael also voted for James. Obviously the producers showed us what they wanted to show to create drama.

So at this point in the game, who does everyone think is in the best position to win?

I still really like Wendell’s chances.

I feel like that is a tough question to answer at this point. There really hasn't been a ton of strategic moves, mostly people sticking with their numbers.

I am with @GrantNKY, especially since he was my preseason male favorite.