Survivor: Ghost Island

Godot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad they aren't giving something away on Ghost Island every time somebody goes.

Here is my question. It instructs them to break an urn. Do they have to go down the line like they have been or can they choose any one that is left? Seems off camera maybe they are told go in order.

Here is my question. It instructs them to break an urn. Do they have to go down the line like they have been or can they choose any one that is left? Seems off camera maybe they are told go in order.

I think they are told to go in order so production can control how often an advantage goes in the game.

I think they are told to go in order so production can control how often an advantage goes in the game.

You know production is moving the urns around probably so they can control who will have whatever advantage, or not an advantage but we think its at random.

Good points! Agreed

Can't the player pick whatever urn they want to crack open?

I think they are told which urn to pick by production. They don’t tell us that in the show but I think it’s reasonable to infer that since they have all been cracked open in order.

Well played by Michael even though it didn't work. He did the James idol curse proud.

I missed what happened on Ghost Island. Did she choose not to crack open an urn?

Girl got a chance to play and choice not to. She's annoying.

I just believe they are told they have to break in order since they all have.

Choosing not to play is stupid. That is so dumb it should get you pulled out of the game. What was her reasoning?

If she had failed on her Ghost Island challenge, she would not have been able to vote this week...she wanted to keep the 5 to 4 advantage for her side and not risk.it.

Girl got a chance to play and choice not to. She's annoying.

I just believe they are told they have to break in order since they all have.

Yes she is...and is it just me but it’s day twelve and all these ladies are crying! Ugh!

If she had failed on her Ghost Island challenge, she would not have been able to vote this week...she wanted to keep the 5 to 4 advantage for her side and not risk.it.

Ahh ... so she did break an urn but chose not to take the challenge. Thank you for clearing that up. I can't fault her at all for making that choice.