Survivor: Ghost Island

Godot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo. Don't play Survivor arrogant.

Went home with an idol. Ouch.

I say it every season - arrogance is a killer in Survivor. How can you not play an idol when you know you are being targeted? Although Wendell didn't play his - which shocked me. I did not see all the votes. Did Dom or Wendell get any votes at all?

I say it every season - arrogance is a killer in Survivor. How can you not play an idol when you know you are being targeted? Although Wendell didn't play his - which shocked me. I did not see all the votes. Did Dom or Wendell get any votes at all?

They didn't receive any. The only votes were for Chris and Libby.

To take your point even further. Your idol is only good for two tribals and you don't have a vote, so you are completely relying on everyone else. Dumb.

I thought Wendell nailed it when he said, "don't say 'I' so much" in the commentary he gave as he cast his vote.

I also admittedly laughed out loud when Dom broadcast the words "Chris Noble" 100% audibly to everyone as he was casting his vote.

At this point, though, I have to think Dom has created a target on his back out of sheer nuisance after going on and on and on about how much Chris needed to go. Seems to me that in the past when folks have continually grandstanded and lobbied for a rival to go like that, it hasn't gone well for their own future in the game in the long run.

I don't think so. Libby got two I think and the rest went to Chris.

I thought Wendell nailed it when he said, "don't say 'I' so much" in the commentary he gave as he cast his vote.

I also admittedly laughed out loud when Dom broadcast the words "Chris Noble" 100% audibly to everyone as he was casting his vote.

At this point, though, I have to think Dom has created a target on his back out of sheer nuisance after going on and on and on about how much Chris needed to go. Seems to me that in the past when folks have continually grandstanded and lobbied for a rival to go like that, it hasn't gone well for their own future in the game in the long run.

I agree. I think Dom's days are numbered.

I don't think so. Libby got two I think and the rest went to Chris.

I think Libby probably just about pooped her pants when she saw the first vote for her last night. I think, forgoing any individual immunity wins, she's gone within the next two weeks.

My top 3/bottom 3 is unchanged from last week:

Kellyn, Libby, and Desiree to get booted.

Wendell, Donathan, and Laurel to root for/win.