Survivor: Ghost Island

Godot

Voting Dez out was a waste. She had zero chance to win the game.

Agreed but if she had stayed she would likely have kept sowing seeds and in my mind it was smart on Wendell and Dom's part to get rid of her. It also may have served to prove to Donathan and Laural that they are serious about taking them to F4.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You nailed it. She hasn't done anything at all except for stay with the status quo until last night.

She voted with the majority but I wonder what the impact will be? She seems to actually believe she's called all the shots, now that her biggest ally is gone how will she react? I'm predicting tears.

Desiree had the right idea on making a move but I think she went a little too early. Even worse her execution of the whole plan was horrible. Planning a move like that with more than one person in the conversation is risky. If you're going to try and blindside someone, you have to be much more tactful and subversive.

The interesting thing that happened last night for me was Dom approaching Michael about a guy's alliance of strength. That has been one of my thoughts on a strategy a guy should do for years. It seems like the women always form an alliance at this point in the game and guys never do. I believe the numbers are now even at five guys and five gals. Let's see what happens.

The key to blindsiding someone like that is to make them believe it’s their idea.

Double eviction tonight. Previews showed what I believe were 2 immunity necklaces. If 2 people do win immunity then by my count there could be 5 safe player at tribal, assuming hidden idols are used if needed. This could end up being an episode where a person get 1 vote and is gone. I hope it's Kellyn.

Ahhh Michael, so close to pulling off a move that could have won him the game. If that bluff had worked, it would have been a move that would win him votes if he made it to the end. If only he had voted for Laurel. Like the others above, I want to hear his reasoning on voting for Wendell. I have to believe there was discussion with Laurel and/or Kellyn that caused him to vote Wendell.

In the other Tribal, I loved it when Donathon played the idol for himself. You could see his wheels spinning while Jeff read the votes. I think he figured out that Jenna had tried to play him. It as a nice twist seeing the backstabber Jenna get the knife herself.

Ahhh Michael, so close to pulling off a move that could have won him the game. If that bluff had worked, it would have been a move that would win him votes if he made it to the end. If only he had voted for Laurel. Like the others above, I want to hear his reasoning on voting for Wendell. I have to believe there was discussion with Laurel and/or Kellyn that caused him to vote Wendell.

In the other Tribal, I loved it when Donathon played the idol for himself. You could see his wheels spinning while Jeff read the votes. I think he figured out that Jenna had tried to play him. It as a nice twist seeing the backstabber Jenna get the knife herself.

I was thinking that maybe it was an early conversation with Dom when he was thinking about making a move on Wendell.

I was glad he played it for himself as well. Didn't feel bad for Jenna at all.

Speaking of Kellyn. I ran into Kellyn's Mom in the coffee shop that I eat lunch in every day in North Manchester, Indiana. She wouldn't tell me what happens.

My NKU kid swears she’s seen Angela working out at NKU’s Rec Center. Angela lives in Mason, OH apparently.

There are several Ghost Island contestants from the Midwest, more so than usual it seems.